BOXED IN full details..at last.. (1 Viewer)

oscardagrouch

right o, this is what's confirmed so far, though one or two more may be added yet:

BOXED IN (elderly english gentlemen kickin' out the jams,ex-Ebola/Suffer/Yadayadayada)
KNIFED (duh)
DAGDA (double duh)
THE POKE (excellent snot raw punkcore from Limerick that you'll love)
PETE THE KILLER (new lineup..ooooh)
ALREADY DEAD ("dirty south" hardcore apparently.. Ex - Iron Maiden/ACDC)

6 bux, 8pm, The Music Room Dublin
Saturday July 26

Miss at your peril
.|..| :p .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| !bog

oscardagrouch said:
right o, this is what's confirmed so far, though one or two more may be added yet:

BOXED IN (elderly english gentlemen kickin' out the jams,ex-Ebola/Suffer/Yadayadayada)
KNIFED (duh)
DAGDA (double duh)
THE POKE (excellent snot raw punkcore from Limerick that you'll love)
PETE THE KILLER (new lineup..ooooh)
ALREADY DEAD ("dirty south" hardcore apparently.. Ex - Iron Maiden/ACDC)

6 bux, 8pm, The Music Room Dublin
Saturday July 26

Miss at your peril
.|..| :p .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| !bog

wooohh!! this is near my birthday ...

Rimbaud said:
Missed it :(
Boo hoo buddy, missed a quality gig. I enjoyed all the bands there especially The Dagda, Already Dead, Fuktifino, Knifed and Boxed In. I guess I just didn't like The Poke and Pete The Killer so much but that's not to say they weren't good.

I knew Jamie's lack of faith in himself was totally unfounded... fuckin' loved it.

mmmmm

yeah was a rokicn gig although i awful sore today due to a nissan micra cunt running me off the road and into a parked car at 4am, now i get to feel what old age is like, coupled with the smashage of my glasses which culminated in a 'nerdcore' moment of goin 'oh shit my glasses' (c'mon speccers its happened to a few of yis). Anyhoo i'm gonan start bringing one of those hand held fans to the music'sauna'room and start ulocking cars indiscriminantly, anyone ere love RAMBO (the band not the stallone flicker)

When did Rambo start a band??Still wearing that red bandana i bet....
Rambò`s material ain`t easy to come by is it?The Record store have they`re stuff?
4-5 weeks for Warzone, which half of last saturday nights line-up will be playing i think - so alls not lost.

So despite the fact that I was standing in front of boxed in with a camera in my hand, I didn't take any pictures of them. Neither did I the next day when I was interviewing them. Now I have no photos to go with the interview. I'm clever, me.
....Loads of people had cameras at that gig, does anyone have any photos they'd like to give me? Ta muchly.

(I still haven't cleaned the blood off my bass... it's the only proof I'll ever have that i'm "Rock!") :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back