Bored In Work V (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 49
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
Did anyone see Rod Stewart make a pillock of himself at Glastonbury onna telly?

Peepee, from now on you are officially forbidden from expressing an opinion on anything, ever.

Well maybe that's a little harsh.
Just Rod Stewart then.

Originally posted by herv
anyone at glastonbury? apart from minka and that... how was it?

The singer of Ozric Tentacles was interviewed and nobody had a fecking clue of who he was :p ...such a weirdo! He was looking forward for some Japanese dance band performance.

Buy the way, did you go to their gig in the end?

is rod stewart un-cool?
i just bought his best hits performed by the sheffield philharmonic...

american analogue set were phabulous....

Originally posted by Alex

The singer of Ozric Tentacles was interviewed and nobody had a fecking clue of who he was :p ...such a weirdo! He was looking forward for some Japanese dance band performance.

Buy the way, did you go to their gig in the end?

nope. i think something came up at the time. i did debate going though. it was a bit wanky by all accounts, non?

Originally posted by herv

nope. i think something came up at the time. i did debate going though. it was a bit wanky by all accounts, non?

Well the sound was quite crap, couldn't hear any of the 457 flutes the guy was playing... :D

On the other hand the rhythmic session was stunning and the bass had probably one of the best sounds I ever heard. Even the guy messing with synths and samplers did a lovely job.

The only big lack was that wanker of the guitar player who would suit much better Spinal Tap... after 60 mins of continuous random-notes leading with that annoying sharp sound I couldn't take it anymore.

In the end it was just OK, I wouldn't go to see them again...

!cheezy

I was impressed by A.A.S.'s professionalism and expressed my feelings on this issue on several occassions throughout the gig.

Good Time John's beard makes him look a lot bigger than he his... I've heard he's great at cunnilingus... hence the "good" and "time"..

Had a glance at the Glastonbury on the telly...
It was funny when Twat Jo Wiely (or whatever way you spell it) was introducing Issac Hays (or whatever way you spell it) explaining that this is the master at work, a man in his prime, a huge artisic blah blah... cut to Issac singing Chocolate Salty Balls... oh how I laughed...
Pretentious Bitch

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally posted by Hector Grey
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yes, but appearantly i'm entitled to some vouchers or a gift basket of some sort.

which makes it all ok again.

My work place have an oul' karaoke party on friday... five free drinks with more if you have the right connections,... and it's free. I'm going to sing as well....

AND MICROSOFT IS SHITE!!!!!!
FUCKING HELL!!!!!
WORK!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back