Bored in Work (level) 42 (arses to it all) (2 Viewers)

BBBaby - Your'e the devil in disguise, oh yes you are.

That Trinity line up is hilarious and I thought some of last years acts were bad, but my God... Kylie and Robbie tribute..... as performed by Porsha and Tarquin. My brain is wilting at the though of it all.

today i am mostly rocking a large infection on my face. i have a pussy filled rash on my lips and upper lip and under my nose and on part of my cheek. it took two day from going from a suspect coldsore to a massive light-yellow pussy mess.

i got this rash from drinking from a can of coke.
a dirty can of coke which i bought from a fridge in a newsagents on wexford street.

i am currently hiding in a paper bag with little eyeholes, growling and being embarressed and pissed off.

Asla have just been added to the bill! yay!

Originally posted by The Chilli King
BBBaby - Your'e the devil in disguise, oh yes you are.

That Trinity line up is hilarious and I thought some of last years acts were bad, but my God... Kylie and Robbie tribute..... as performed by Porsha and Tarquin. My brain is wilting at the though of it all.

Yar man, true.

Did you see the bit where you have to "apply" for tickets? A brace of half-wit cunts is what we're dealing with here.

In a dark oak-panelled room sits the Auditor of the committee. He wears a black hood, and in front of him sits a large polished wooden box with a small hole in the top.
The secretary sweeps into the room, whispers in the Auditor's ear, and leaves the room quickly.
The auditor speaks.
"Well gentlemen, we are convened. It seems we have another...mmmmmnyaah....application . A mr. King, christian name Chilli (muffled laughter). Rum cove by all accounts. Still, might as well take a vote, what what?"

The assembled throng in the room moves slowly and grimly, one by one, to the wooden box, in which each deposits a small ball, and moves off.

Outside Chilli King wrings his small threadbare cloth cap in his grubby hands as he nervously waits at the door.

The sound of hoarse laughter is to be heard from inside.

Re: Asla have just been added to the bill! yay!

Originally posted by Burgerbarbaby

Did you see the bit where you have to "apply" for tickets? A brace of half-wit cunts is what we're dealing with here.

yeah, totally pretentious thing they have. for trinity folk buy means apply. I really hope this thing falls on it's arse as it's about time they got some quality acts that you could at least spend the night listening to. But no doubt, it's gonna be filled with stupid science students and even stupider arts ones too.

Trinity

Never mind the tickets- sure I bought my degree from there. Any DIT students who were awarded degrees through Trinity paid (I don't remember exactly but it was a few hundred) more than 'authentic' Trinners as a graduation 'fee'.

Mind you, that was nothing compared to what we'd to do in DIT to actually pass the exams in the first place:D *

*That last bit is a joke...seriously

i caught 3 weird diseases at the trinity ball in 1990-
sarcroidosis: which eats your lungs apart and burns your eyes and dries up your tear ducts forever; erythema nodosim: which makes you break out in red lumps the size of oranges; viral rhumatism: which results in your immoblity making you star shaped for 6 weeks in bed on steroids
- the doctor never figured how i caught them but was definite that the ball was a factor.

fucking students

Originally posted by Pantone247
I once hid in a press to get in to the Trinity ball for the free
my girlfriend of the times kitchen press, while wearing me best suit

:)

A mate of mine did something similar to blag his way in which is now the stuff of legend which he hears recounted back to him occasionally with "did you hear about that mad bloke who..." and has to tell them, bud that was me.

We played a gig the week before the ball 3 years ago now, the borrowed drum kit was still in his flat. He puts his suit and a white shirt in a tom drum. Dresses in his scruffiest army shirt and jeans. Goes around the side entrance and says "sorry about this, just one more drum the band forget" "ahright, no problem bud, in ya go", then changes in a nasty portaloo and checks the tom with his clothes in into the cloak room and retrieves them at the end of the night.

was talking to him yesterday and it seemed like far too much effort for this years dire lineup, i had to agree.

Trinity College is a shit college where all the students are rich prats who buy their degrees in law and accountancy so that their families can continue to fuck everybody over for another generation.

Originally posted by Knacker
Trinity College is a shit college where all the students are rich prats who buy their degrees in law and accountancy so that their families can continue to fuck everybody over for another generation.

ah bill you got issues i think! although trinity is a bit pants i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back