Bored in Work 99 (Red Balloons) (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash said:
And a fuckin great album it is too (everyone come to the gig in Dublin on 23rd May etc etc etc.)
i'll be there - for old time's sake.

remember: The crew is me, the crew is you, yeah we're the crew.

something morbid in me wants to see the video of them decapitating that american guy. Purley becuase I can't imagine what it must have been like apparently they didnt chop his head off they actually cut it off. yuck.

although I know if I saw it it would probably haunt me forever.

They had peoples sympathy from the prisoner abuse thing.They've totaly blown it now, though.

FancyGoods said:
something morbid in me wants to see the video of them decapitating that american guy. Purley becuase I can't imagine what it must have been like apparently they didnt chop his head off they actually cut it off. yuck.

although I know if I saw it it would probably haunt me forever.

They had peoples sympathy from the prisoner abuse thing.They've totaly blown it now, though.
I saw it . wish I didn't look at it now . I felt quite ill .

it is actually really bad quality and hard to see them actually cutting his head off , thankfully .

the worst thing about it is the audio of the guy screaming . and when they hold the head up at the end . yukky .

by the sounds of it, its probably better I didn't see it actually.

I always find it amazing though that, no matter how realisticly gruesome they can make film/tv scenes, they never give you that horrible sickening feeling you get when you see something like that with the knowledge that its authentic.

spiritualtramp said:
I saw it . wish I didn't look at it now . I felt quite ill .

it is actually really bad quality and hard to see them actually cutting his head off , thankfully .

the worst thing about it is the audio of the guy screaming . and when they hold the head up at the end . yukky .

FancyGoods said:
I always find it amazing though that, no matter how realisticly gruesome they can make film/tv scenes, they never give you that horrible sickening feeling you get when you see something like that with the knowledge that its authentic.
yeah , but thats cos you know its not real . and no actor could make screams sound so terrifying .

anyway , ( I feel I must point this out to everyone ) I didn't look at it for the laugh .
I found it truly horrific and very upsetting .

I wanted to see it as I don't agree with hiding or censoring gruesome images , be it Iraqi kids whose heads were blown off by cluster bombs or Americans getting their heads chopped off .

spiritualtramp said:
don't agree with hiding or censoring gruesome images

I agree with sensoring these things from myself, though. The more I think about it the more I want to live my entire life without having to see somebody get their head cut off.

horrible stuff.

but, yeah, it should be available for peopl eto see these things,if they want to. It can provide quite a reality shock im sure.

I know I was looking back at that, it doens't really make sense. It's not like they wanted sympathy. I just meant that it is dissapointing to see, so blatantly, that they're all as bad as each other. (as in americans/ terrorists/ humans)

broken arm said:

i.e. that we can surropund ourselves with our fancy venir of 'civillization' but at the heart of things, humans haven't changed their behaviour for thousands of years.

FancyGoods said:
I agree with sensoring these things from myself, though. The more I think about it the more I want to live my entire life without having to see somebody get their head cut off.

horrible stuff.

but, yeah, it should be available for peopl eto see these things,if they want to. It can provide quite a reality shock im sure.
regarding censorship - It just seems to me a very blinkered view of things - "if you don't look at the picture it didn't happen !" it seems like a form of denial to me .

speaking of upsetting images , the Observer printed on their front page a picture of a man carrying his dead child in Bam after the earthquake . when I saw it I was really really moved . it was such a sad picture .

anyway , loads of readers gave out about the image , calling it "sensationalist voyerism ". did they think nobody died in the earthquake or something ?

The bill specifically bans deliberately taking pictures of an unconsenting "individual's naked or undergarment clad genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or female breast...under circumstances in which that individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy regarding such body part or parts".

Translating from the wonderfully colourful legalese, this means that if you go outside, no one is allowed to stick a camera up your skirt and take a picture.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/13/us_bans_knicker_shots/

I'm the current champion out of the hill/valley collective. Won about 30euro a few weeks ago. The rule is 'if someone challeneges you, you have to play, no matter what the cost'
I rock-paper-scicorsed Keogher for his pint one night, after last orders. I won he had to hand it over.He was freaked.

thegoone said:
like i said before cunzer im deadly at RPS
ive got an 80% win ratio

what stops him from rps'ing you back?

gulpy , gulpy, gulpy!

are you goin to the beach/forest party on saturday night?
tell the hill/valley crew it will be deadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back