Bored in Work 98(fm) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 41
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 6
mendozy said:
Wow, that's uncharacteristically polite, as your Thumped persona goes.

Not scanned yet, I'd have to take over the art room to get that done today, and I don't think they'd appreciate photos of Diamond White and Wheels in sado-masochistic poses. Then again...
well, you know my gay side... no point in pretending. you gotta post them pics... email them to me! diamond white for ever! sigh....

is trm 16€?

it says some shit on whelans site
TRM [Followed By Late Club Wit DJ] - 16€

s'posin someone i know doesnt want to see the dj is it 12€ then?

more oxegen additions on the site for those who are still bored and still in work

there best be some good small acts added closer to the date

but sure i s'pose gettin burnt kickin a football and actin the maggot in the carpark is the best part

save your finger breath if youre gonna tell me youre too cool to go
i know youre not

owowowow

_40117643_nailxray203.jpg

"Builder survives nailgun accident"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3685791.stm

i always thought that if something like a nail went into your brain like that, that you'd be dead instantly. shows what i know...

Men in many countries would surely be more than happy to see so much flesh on show on their screens - but why do Italian channels offer so much more than those in other countries?

There are two reasons, according to Professor Michele Sorice, who teaches History of Radio and Television at Rome's main university.

"On one hand the TV variety programmes come largely from Italy's show tradition, which has always featured half-naked dancers," he said.

"On the other hand it comes from a terrible lack of ideas," he added.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3673239.stm

"In one experiment, people who were walking across a college campus were asked by a stranger for directions. During the resulting chat, two men carrying a wooden door passed between the stranger and the subjects. After the door went by, the subjects were asked if they had noticed anything change.

Half of those tested failed to notice that, as the door passed by, the stranger had been substituted with a man who was of different height, of different build and who sounded different. He was also wearing different clothes."
Working with Christopher Chabris at Harvard University, Simons came up with another demonstration that has now become a classic, based on a videotape of a handful of people playing basketball. They played the tape to subjects and asked them to count the passes made by one of the teams.

Around half failed to spot a woman dressed in a gorilla suit who walked slowly across the scene for nine seconds, even though this hairy interloper had passed between the players and stopped to face the camera and thump her chest.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2004/05/05/ecfgorilla05.xml&pos=portal_puff1&_requestid=347199

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back