Bored in Work 92 (Maastrict) (1 Viewer)

anybody else having problems with viewed threads coming out in bold as unread? and then having to go to the "mark read" link just so they won't annoy the fuck out of ya? i have.

M.BISON said:
how was your tour chilli k?
are you guys still playing with EN?

andrew

Tour was very very special. A real endurance test of great booze and pretty ladies. Everybody made commendable efforts to fuck themselves up royally and some of the locals actually liked us.

Stage highlights - *Iva Bittova joining us on stage in Brno and singing over 2 of our songs.
* Being made do 2 encores in Warsaw by the sexiest audience in the world.

Booze highlights - *waking up in Valmez to find 2 Czech students camped outside Vinnie's room waiting for him to give their class an English Lesson in a nearby gymnasium. Unfortunately, Vinnie couldn't be woken.
*Simon being caught shoplifting in a petrol station in Poland and Joe Wall having to pay for the various lengths of tubing and teddy bears he'd nicked.
*Jurgan missing the bus to Krakow on the second day of the tour and nobody noticing until he called us from a Police station in Katovice.

Such fun.

EN are bringing their own support.

*Simon being caught shoplifting in a petrol station in Poland and Joe Wall having to pay for the various lengths of tubing and teddy bears he'd nicked.

HAHAHAHAH! the spa! shame about the EN thing

andrew

what actually happened was I was barely conscious and Joe Wall kept piling stuff on me for a laugh, then I didnt know what was going on and staggered back to the bus, covered in boxes of chocolate, a fluffy sheep and an industrial plastic tube. Next morning the tube was full of beer and the fluffy sheep had a twix bar rammed up its hole.

Yeah its a shame about EN, sorry for not texting you back andy there seemed to be weirdness with the phones that day, I think it was in Slovakia. You had a good Paddy's day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back