pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
and another week begins...

the new version of vBulletin was installed tonight. fixes loads of stuff with the 'enhanced' text entry box and stuff.

woo

My pre-emptive strike against a weapon of mass coughing appears to have worked, being able to breathe through my nose is nice.

i'm just recovering from THE COLD meself. nasty one, but it seems to clear up fairly quickly if you just accept that you're not going to be able to do anything for two days and rest.

i also recommend making homemade honey and lemon, and putting a bit of crushed garlic and ginger in it. i know it sounds disgusting, but it works. no, honestly...

dudley said:
this maps song by the yeah yeah yeahs is astonishing
I hate that Karen BO so I do.

I'm also really sick of that song, it's been on MTV2 for weeks and like, it's so last month Dudley

great snakes, as Tintin might say, congratulations Pantone.

Whatever are you going to do do next, though? Pray, tell us. Seriously, what are you going to do next, we're concerned!

snakybus said:

Whatever are you going to do do next, though? Pray, tell us. Seriously, what are you going to do next, we're concerned!
one word:

gigilo

snakybus said:

I'm working for Selafield, I design the graphics explaining how baby seals actually LIKE nuclear waste spills, and how in fact it makes fish taste better too!!

Ah me deary me.. but this cheered up my Monday morning in work....

A nice lady called me and said she wanted to fax something to me. I asked if she could email it instead cos it would be handier for me. She hesitated a bit, but agreed and asked what was my 'email number'. I gave her my address... mark.hayes@people****.ie

Shortly afterwards I received a fax and written at the top of it was 'Mark Dot Hayes at People**** Dot IE'

Doh!
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back