Bored In Work 6(66) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 245
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 0
OK Pad, what I did was simply go to msn.co.uk click hotmail, and then signed in, genius! Now don't go spreading that around, make sure that project manager prick of yours doesn't find out, or read this for that matter.

Hi There,

I wrote this Hungarian reseller to ask if they're closing for the summer.... I report the answer 'cause it's fucking hilarious:

Hi Alessandro,

Thanks for your interest.

Just to let you know we organize our compnay"s life that there would be always someone in the office (nearby).

Our company is similar to a non-stop working machine that is ready all the time to face new challenges and meet those market-accepted high-level requirements.

:D :D :D CLASSIC!!!!

:D JOE'S CRISPY CRAPPIE :D

This is really a great recipe for a lite breaded fish fry.
25 large crappie filets and cut into 1 - 2" pieces.
Place in a bowl of ice water and refrigerate for 15 minutes.

Store bought Tempura Fish Batter, follow mixing directions.

Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Add salt and ground black pepper to taste
Add ice cold water and mix (follow mixing directions)
Mix should be thick enough to stick, but thin enough to easily drip.

Add 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (optional) and mix.

Juice from 1/4 squeezed lemon (optional) and mix.

Remove cut fish from ice cold water and dab with paper towel to remove excess water.
Dip in batter, let excess drip off and place in deep fryer or frying pan with enough hot oil to cover fish pieces completely.
Remove when lightly brown (about 3 minutes)
NOTE: it is very important to use ice cold water. This helps the thin batter stick!!!!!
ENJOY!

http://www.blacklake.org/recipes/panfish.html

bored...in work...and allegedly crappies are like scampi which is a suitable alternative.

ha frickin' ha...weren't expecting that were you!

i hate myself!

Bored in work, not for much longer, some of you people will be glad to hear that I've been given the boot. I've only one week left, so if I don't get a new job I'll become the professional musican Pad always wanted me to be.

neil gaiman, not neil diamond ;) , will be doing a reading of his new book coraline on august 19th, in the easons on the corner of dawsonst and nassau st. woo hoo. in america he read the whole book at a few of these things ;)

i will be there with bells on.

Originally posted by coraline
neil gaiman, not neil diamond ;) , will be doing a reading of his new book coraline on august 19th, in the easons on the corner of dawsonst and nassau st. woo hoo. in america he read the whole book at a few of these things ;)

i will be there with bells on.

So that's Niall Diamond and Sheena Easton playing a concert in aid of America at the corner of Dawson St and Nassau St on August 19th, where they promise to sing the whole of Sweet Caroline..... gotcha!

moro

they're changing MORO to Boost, first with 'marathon' then 'jif' when will the madness end

some old lady wanted to know if i was a machine:confused:

Re: moro

Originally posted by redd
they're changing MORO to Boost, first with 'marathon' then 'jif' when will the madness end

some old lady wanted to know if i was a machine:confused:

moros are known as biscuit boosts in the UK
even though boost is patently a totally different sort of chocolate experience
those craxy english also don't have golden crisp bars - obviously cadburys thought they'd turn their nose up at the crunchie leavings from offa the factory floor encased in chocolate so they just flog them to us ignorant peasants instead.

yeah, there still is, or was till recently. It had coconutty bits in it I think. Not much of a fan of BARS (except wans you can get legless in, wha wha) so I can't say for sure.

there deffo was buh.

i havn't seen one in ages.

boosts... how i miss them now

and starburst, whatthafuck at least opal fruits were decriptive,
opal: multi coloured gemstone, Fruit: fruit
opalfruits: multicoloured fruit flavored chews, a gem.

starburst? *sighs wearily*

On the front page of RTE's web site is the news that Fugazi have re-scheduled....

And there's interviews with Ritchie Hawtin, Slayer and the fella from Uncle Tupelo
And to think that the only person they pay is Pat Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back