Bored In Work 568 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I DO NOT CARE IF THIS IS FAKE

I DO NOT CARE IF THIS IS FAKE

Why do people (especially women) think that standing around screaming is somehow helping ? Do they think that we are unaware of the seriousness of the situation ?

Screaming is obviously required to add some much needed gravitas and will somehow enable us to realise this thereby releasing the much needed adrenaline required to deal with the situation at hand. I mean, I know that when an event occurs which requires immiadiate attention, no matter how insignificant the event - my response times reflexes and ability to think in a clear and linear fashion to resolve the situation is significantly improved if the event is accompanied by the sound of shrieking and statements like, "do what is required" and "here is my appraisal of the current situation". I.e in the case above, "put it out" and "this is not fun". It is much less helpful when the shrieker actually carries out an action designed to either distance themselves from the situation or an action which may help resolve it. Like running away or actually helping.

So to all of you out there who stand in close proximity to accidents screaming and pointing out the extremely obvious, let me be the first to thank you. Without you we , the action takers, would all simply ramble on through our lives without realising that anything was wrong or that we need to actually do anything in spite of our own proximity to the event.

Thanks Screamers.

Threamers.

Just when you thought nothing could top the vinyl made out of wood

Kinda pointless to stand there filming the cat in the fridge for almost two minutes and only then sternly tell it to get out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back