Bored In Work 409 (1 Viewer)

pipe down beardy

it's beardo actually :D

You have a problem with me having an opinion on Heathers? Get over it, welcome to the internet.

no, i didnt have any problem. it was moreso a point of wondering why you seemed so put out by someone elses view on them.
you seem to over-react alot. it's the start of the weekend chief, relax yo.

grow a beard and maybe massage some lavender oil in to it.

That's the First time I heard heathers-- I'd assumed the song on Discover Ireland was Tegan and Sara and wondered why they got foreigners to do it

so now I know

In other news facebook tells me it's about an hour since I last posted something, that measn it took me an hour to walk the dogs around Leixlip

Maybe I should save these gems for the Bored Out of Work thread

My favorite part of the latest 123 go interchange is where the guy with 95 posts welcomed the guy with 11,522 posts to the internet.

Brilliant. I think I'm nearly coming around to nearly coming around to nearly liking him.

Lavender oil nay use Kebab juice.

My favorite part of the latest 123 go interchange is where the guy with 95 posts welcomed the guy with 11,522 posts to the internet.

Brilliant. I think I'm nearly coming around to nearly coming around to nearly liking him.

Lavender oil nay use Kebab juice.

excellent point sir,
but you've just depressed me

excellent point sir,
but you've just depressed me
Don't worry about it pal, I once had 23,523 posts on boards.ie but then they got hacked and I lost access to my account. Now I'm back to only 234 posts and I had to endure being called newb all over again even though I had been a member since 2001.
I printed out my final post before the hack, framed it and hung it on the wall to remind me of who I really am.

Don't worry about it pal, I once had 23,523 posts on boards.ie but then they got hacked and I lost access to my account. Now I'm back to only 234 posts and I had to endure being called newb all over again even though I had been a member since 2001.
I printed out my final post before the hack, framed it and hung it on the wall to remind me of who I really am.

sorry, i think you've confused me with someone who gives a fuck

sorry, i think you've confused me with someone who gives a fuck

Meow%21StickCatBluePillowCaseGlowintheDark.jpg

you used to be such a nice lad ern.im blaming the beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back