Bored In Work 182 (1 Viewer)

It's the elephant woman.

7910888972egfc1.jpg

A young girl who was blown out to sea on a set of inflatable teeth was rescued by a man on an inflatable lobster. A coast guard spokesman commented, "This sort of thing is all too common". (The Times)

Irish police are being handicapped in a search for a stolen van, because they cannot issue a description. It's a Special Branch vehicle and they don't want the public to know what it looks like. (The Guardian)

Donkey OJ said:
whats the correct sequence of this talkie? does van damme get whacked with a fuck off spanner and then explode in rage by flexing his muscles? or is the spanner fucking a direct reaction to his homo erotic preening. please hanley clear this up stat.
WHO CARES.... I'LL NEVER BE BORED IN WORK AGAIN!!!

A duck walks into a bar and sits on the counter and says: "Have you got any bread?" With this the barman looked stunned at the talking duck and said: "Ahmm. No" The duck looked staisfied with this answer and then looked at the shelves and drinks on them, again he turned to the barman and asked: "Have you got any bread?"

The barman, still quite stunned looked at the duck and said: "No, This is a bar, theres a bakery three doors down, we have no bread here!" The duck looked staisfied with this answer and then looked around again, saying: "You must have bread, have a look outside the back, there must be SOME bread around somewhere!" The barman getting decidedly pissed off, says: "For fuck sake duck, WE HAVE NO BREAD!!"

The duck looked stunned at the answer, and then asked again: "HAVE YOU GOT ANY BREAD"
"FUCK OFF"
"I JUST WANT SOME BREAD"
"I TOLD YOU...."
"HAVE YOU GOT ANY BREAD?"
"LISTEN.....DUCK.....IF YOU ASK ME FOR BREAD ONCE MORE I'M GONNA NAIL YOUR FUCKIN BEAK TO THE COUNTER!!!!"

The duck, looks at the barman stunned and asks : "Have you got any nails?" The barman says: "NO" The duck pauses, then asks: "Have you got any bread?"

Zeelander said:
zita_banner3.jpg

http://www.zitaspacegirl.com/

Kick fucking ass. A cartoon character with my name who looks like me too. Pretty happy about this.

Unfortunately for me, I also resemble the character I'm named after. Yep.. it's Charlie Brown. I even have a yellow jumper with a black zigzag that granny thought was 'cute' for my christmas present one year, but which actually turned out to be 'nearly fatal' when a bully at school saw me wearing it.

Christ.. that even sounds like an episode of peanuts.

My life is a comic. Good grief.

Zeelander said:
:D HA HA HA HA HA HA. .|..|

I love Charlie Brown.

I spent many years trying to parlay girls' love for the cartoon charlie brown into some kind of physical love for this actual charlie brown. Not much luck unfortunately. Sure.. you lot will take a stuffed snoopy to bed but not a REAL LIFE comic book hero. Sheesh.

By the way Zita.. have ya seen the Badtz Maru bass guitar? Laaaaaavely:

60638.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back