Bored in Work 18 (Icon versus Icon) (2 Viewers)

funny as taxi drivers
now that would make me laugh

the thought that any of those racist ignorant tax dodging fucks could ever be humorous is trez amuzant indeed

Originally posted by kirstie

the thought that any of those racist ignorant tax dodging fucks could ever be humorous is trez amuzant indeed

Well, they're not as bad as truck drivers who bury their victims near those sinister Mother Hubbard places dotted around the country.

And don't get me started on Web-Site designers.... sheesh! €100 for a web page!

I cannot believe the cheek of this bloody weather. 20 minutes before I'm meant to head off and it's raining down like a million baths turned upside down.

I was soaked this morning.... ah! AH!!!

put plastic bags round your feet
i always find if me feet stay dry I can handle the rest
of the saturation.............

I'm sick of this shit. That bloody Open House crowd with their feckin' arse banditry and touchy-feely emotional clap trap. I should be sitting on a couch, talking to biddies about how to knit a letter-holder for their husband and how to make good coddle.

I'm going to cycle six miles back to my gaff.

If I'm not around tomorrow...well, play Carmena Burana at the funeral.

I want to have a platform that raises up underneath my body. When Carmena Burana comes on, I want the coffin lid to open and my body to slowly rise up. It'll scare the shit out of everybody.... but then everyone will have an oul giggle....

Originally posted by billygannon
I want to have a platform that raises up underneath my body. When Carmena Burana comes on, I want the coffin lid to open and my body to slowly rise up. It'll scare the shit out of everybody.... but then everyone will have an oul giggle....

At my funeral I want my coffin covered in a black piece of material... the church thingy will carry on as normal, much tears, much mysterious young women throwing themselves onto my coffin, hysterical with grief...

Then at the end of the church thingy the lights will dip and "Move On Up" by Curtis Mayfield will kick in at full tilt, the black cloth is swept off my coffin and its revealed my casket is covered in wee bits of reflective glass... much like a giant coffin shaped Mirror Ball.. this coffin will slowly begin to rise up towards the ceiling of the church (some rope pully thing) and a giant light will shine down from above.

So as my mirror ball coffin is slowly raised to the source of the light... and Curtis is singing "move on up to your destination..." and the horn section is pumping and the whole church is bathed in freaky mirror ball light everybody will leap up and start getting their freak on!

I am very serious about this.

worst day ever.

i wasnt in work all week cos i had a broken voice and the idiot moron man sub teacher left my classroom like a dump, literally, stuff ground into the floor etc...
what the fuck was he doing ????????

and i had only arranged everything all neat in coloured boxes and everything...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

and english ticketbastard are being such pricks i could kill them all.
retards.

and is it ever going to stop raining ?????
me = waiting ages for buses = very very wet

booooooooooooooooo today

urgh. i've just looked out the window. urgh.

at least i have my raincoat with me, but i'll still be soaked from the knees down. i think i'm going to have myself laminated for the winter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back