Bored In Work 174 (2 Viewers)

Re: sword and sorcery etc.

Unclealo said:

see, ye always knew there was something 'different' about me. not just a 'puter nerd. oh no. used to be a full-on roll playing, dice throwing, card collecting übernerd. i'm banned, right pete?

I had an acquantance in Glasgow who had changed his name by deed-poll to Joshua Pendragon, his girlfriend was called Cleona Nightshade.

They were really fucking annoying people. You know the type that had rich, pampering parents and did fuck all for a living and played role play games and drink mead.

while some gamerz are quite 'special'
the majority are extremely nice harmless people
galecon here raises a shit load of money for charity
I can think of a lot more social groups more deserving of gene pool thining than them
juss sayin

snap-apple said:
see, ye always knew there was something 'different' about me. not just a 'puter nerd. oh no. used to be a full-on roll playing, dice throwing, card collecting übernerd. i'm banned, right pete?
roll a 12 to escape

David Copperfield to 'magic' girl pregnant

David Copperfield says he plans to impregnate a girl on stage - without even touching her.

Speaking to German magazine Galore, the illusionist rejected the theory that there were only seven different kinds of magic tricks.

He said: "Bull s**t! There is a great deal of new territory to conquer. In my next show I'm going to make a girl pregnant on stage."

He added: "Naturally it will be without sex. Everyone will be happy about it, but I'm not telling you any more."

The magician is currently on tour in Germany with his show, An Intimate Evening of Grand Illusion.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1577408.html

japeo said:
cool.. gaelcon.. what about leprecon? that would be a better name :eek:

sLogo.gif

for real. they have these gamer meetings in trinity every year. i was at one years ago. i regret it barr the one moment i saw a guy giving out having paid a fiver to join a role playing game (dungeons and dragons not s&m) and his character was killed on his first move of the game :D

http://www.csc.tcd.ie/~gamers/leprecon/

frambosenshmak said:
for real. they have these gamer meetings in trinity every year. i was at one years ago. i regret it barr the one moment i saw a guy giving out having paid a fiver to join a role playing game (dungeons and dragons not s&m) and his character was killed on his first move of the game :D

http://www.csc.tcd.ie/~gamers/leprecon/

ha thats cool..

neverwinter_nights_nerd1.jpg

neverwinter_nights_nerd4.jpg

I once played a dwarf (in MERP) and was hungry. So there was a cow in this field. Mighty. I went quietly up to it and hit it bery softly with my +20 warhammer. It exploded. Damn my mighty +20 warhammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back