Bored in Work 146 (1 Viewer)

The said:

000002393.jpg

Good god, it's one a.m. and I've only just stopped studying. Exams are mean. I've left the house twice since Tuesday. I demand sympathy.

Super Dexta said:
Good god, it's one a.m. and I've only just stopped studying. Exams are mean. I've left the house twice since Tuesday. I demand sympathy.

Awww that's terrible! Still I bet you were reallllly glad you left the house on one of those two occasions.

Super Dexta said:

I feel your pain....although I don't really. This was suposed to be a "stay in and study all weekend" kinda weekend for me. Instead yesterday was a "oh my god it's sunny, we must drive to the beach" day followed by a "I'm only going to have a couple of drinks this time lads" night.........which led me to this morning's " ughhhhhh........I feel like shit" bed-ridden state , then a mournful afternoon after Munster lost and Alan Gaffney's being shipped back to Aussie land, which of course meant I couldn't study tonight so instead I ate and went to the cinema. So right now i am planning on reading a couple of things before hitting the hay. Although it's pretty late, maybe I should just sleep

actually I'm just going to sit here and look at David Hasslehoff's crotch for a while

well not really seeing as it won't open......
....... I did the drunk man to walk 78 metres though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back