Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
spectrum128_2.jpg

http://www.heimcomputer.de/english/comp/spectrum128.html

Re: Bored in Work 128

[size=+1]Other "spam" Websites[/size] This is the one and only official SPAM Website, brought to you by the makers of the SPAM Family of products. All of the others have been created by somebody else. We are not associated with those other websites and are not responsible for their content. As a Company, we are opposed to content that is obscene, vulgar or otherwise not "family friendly." We support positive family values and you can count on us for "safe surfing" by your children.

http://www.spam.com/ci/ci_in.htm

spam_cartoon.gif

Wavioli said:
I'm truly sorry. :)
No, that's ok. Heh heh.
I like spam and all, it's just that site looks like the CEO got his son to do it cos them fancy web designers were going to charge more than an unreasonable 50 quid to do it.

snakybus said:
heh heh

the bear's gonna wipe his ass with the blue guy after he does a shite
much like kittensoft toilet paper. I am mystifed as to how a focus group passed this name. While a kitten might be lovely and soft, if you put it anywhere near your ass, it would scratch the hole off you.

they should have just called it JacksRoll.

Associating baby animals with toilet paper is just inexplicable.

Maybe you just weren't holding it correctly.

kirstie said:
much like kittensoft toilet paper. I am mystifed as to how a focus group passed this name. While a kitten might be lovely and soft, if you put it anywhere near your ass, it would scratch the hole off you.

I'll tell you what I am pleased about: that the tone of this thread has been lowered to gutter level in approx 10 posts. Result!

I can do it too, with kandoo??

Have you seen the price of that stuff? Also, there's something about moist toilet tissue that makes me really queasy. Not in my bathroom, sir!

snakybus said:
You know that bog roll ad with the frog? Where the frog is dancing around and then wipes his arse? Bizarre.

kirstie said:
the trick is to murderise the kitten first

any ad featuring small childer engaged in toilet acts should be banned. Including the one where the child is about to pour his mothers perfume down the pan because he has made a stink. Bate the legs offa him, I would.

what really upsets me is that "CRAZY FROG" ad on the telly at the moment. it's for a ring tone or something.

it's all well and good apart from the tiny shrivelled up cock hanging out of him. who the hell drew that??
it makes me run out of the room, nearly

kirstie said:
I can do it too, with kandoo??

Have you seen the price of that stuff? Also, there's something about moist toilet tissue that makes me really queasy. Not in my bathroom, sir!
There was a piece in the Gruaniad about how plumbers love Kandoo - it blocks up toilets. It takes about a week to dissolve.

or you could just change the channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back