Borders book/film shop (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
Is amazing. I stumbled upon this by accident one day while walking through a retail park at the Blanchardstown centre. Loads of good books on a huge range of subjects. Ignore the starbucks on the top level though(unless thats yer thing).

My brother and his mates go there for coffee on a friday night.

What's with kids today?

it's not a pleasant shop to browse. not very comfortable. the aisles are too close together, and their categorizing of books is stupid.

it's not a pleasant shop to browse. not very comfortable. the aisles are too close together, and their categorizing of books is stupid.
This is true. I can never find a floor plan so always hard to know where things are. BUT - it is a good shop. I work close by so tis very handy for lunchtime browsing. so it is.

well, my own pet peeve is their separation of popular science books into individual categories, such as popular chemistry or popular physics; i've seen before where a book straddles the divide between popular physics and popular chemistry, so to eliminate any confusion between the two, they put it in popular biology.

well, my own pet peeve is their separation of popular science books into individual categories, such as popular chemistry or popular physics; i've seen before where a book straddles the divide between popular physics and popular chemistry, so to eliminate any confusion between the two, they put it in popular biology.

This is what is often referred to as a First World problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back