Bong on the road (3 Viewers)

You'd better call by for that bottle of bucky soon rhona, myself and eoin polished off a bottle last night and your one will become tempting beofre long as its the only booze left in the house

"last time i show a kilcoolie hospitality..."

haha only messin! but kilcoole lads do it best! (lie. matter of fact some of us dont even do it at all. :(

how is good ol jim and his house of doob? that was weird we stayed till like 5 in the morning or something.

there was no horsing oly, none at all. there was no tv either. just five drunk and smelly kilcoolies asleep on my floor. and occassionally my bed.

leo, what do you mean my bottle of buckie? bottle singular? i thought you got me two? pm'd you...

Cormcolash said:
I hear you're the one that found out.
I was curious to see what it would be like. It was alot bigger than I imagined. Think of it as sticking your cock out a window on a sweltering, humid day. I could barely touch the sides, given the expanse of cavernous promise, but ended up just having a wank in the bush. Bit of a let down.

She told me she loved it. If she didn't like it, she would have galloped off into the sunset, leaving me standing on the stool in the middle of a field, trousers around my ankles. You're just spreading shit, Corm. Admit it.

the strange guy said:
She told me she loved it. If she didn't like it, she would have galloped off into the sunset, leaving me standing on the stool in the middle of a field, trousers around my ankles. You're just spreading shit, Corm. Admit it.

Well, she told me you put it in the wrong hole, Mr. "brown mickey" Leung. I think you'll find that YOU'RE the one spreading shit -horse shit. All over your own balls. Touché!

It was definitely in her gee. I was elbow deep in equestrian colon. My mickey's brown, but I'm kinda brown all over. I just checked and there's very little horse shit on it.
I don't know sometimes... This isn't fair. She didn't seem the type to kiss and tell. She didn't say much at all really. How the fuck am I meant to get into Liiadain's mother if she reads this?
Cheers Corm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back