Bong on the road (2 Viewers)

damien

Since 2000
Scientific Bong will play the following gigs to "promote" their split lp with knifed:
Nov 28: Castlebar, Shorts, with Sherman M4 and Cub Scout Disco
Nov 29: Cork, The Shhh Shhh Club aka secret place (email me [email protected]) w/ My Remorse...

records will be on sale (€6) at these shows, as will tickets for the converge gig (€12) and if theres space (there probably is), corm will bring his fantabulous distro of "subversive literature"

um, oh yeah, sorry if your in the band or our driver and the first you've heard about these gigs is this post.. err...

i'm going to go over to "that place" tonight and give everyone strict instructions to "do the business, don juan style" with a certain somebody, just to get you back for two weeks of petty jelousy.
ps dont forget jills gig is on thursday, i saw the video of the last one (finally) last night, fuckin' class!

damien said:
i'm going to go over to "that place" tonight and give everyone strict instructions to "do the business, don juan style" with a certain somebody, just to get you back for two weeks of petty jelousy.
if this means what I think it means then ur secret code isn't nearly tight enough..

The Cork gig is in a ssshh location cos its gonna be a My Remorse 4th birthday party and its invite only. That said if anyone wants to come along to see the Bong or My Remorse and help them celebrate drop me a line at [email protected] and I'll get an invite ready for you.

Cork will be a midnightish - four am type thing and bring all the booze you think you'll need for you and your friends

I'll have more details later in the week on who else id playing this shindig etc

wierd sister said:
Any chance of getting a loan of that video damo?
>>And where are you gonna watch the arseripping video? At your fabolus luxury S-q-u-a-t? Where there is no electricity,no hot/cold water,no jacuzzi,no sauna?
You just think that you earn some crustycreds for staying there, lynch just go home to your ma´s place and stay until you are 45...

Look here you cheeky swedish fuck, if you want somewhere to stay this christmas, I'd advise you to shut your mouth....and the squat isn't as crusty as you think, we actually do have water..and a toilet...but thats about it.

wierd sister said:
Look here you cheeky swedish fuck, if you want somewhere to stay this christmas, I'd advise you to shut your mouth....and the squat isn't as crusty as you think, we actually do have water..and a toilet...but thats about it.

>>mohahahah!! That Lyncher dude is a funny gay!...
I probelly can stay at your ma´s place under the christmas, she can feed me and beer me during the weekend. I can borrow the old man´s slippers and cuddle with the cat´s infront of the open fire. If that is not possible i just can get a room at Hilton or something in the same class.
By the way who want´s to stay at a squat that is not crusty? What´s the point? Politic´s? Kids kids kids, GREW UP!!!

I wouldn't bother, I stayed at his parents loads of times and the most I got from his Ma was a kiss. His Dad was much more friendly though, and I have to say, he treated me with the gentleness and respect of a truly tender man.

the bong won't be on till well after midnight by the look of things. there will be laughing, lots of laughing. i'm hopefully going to make some special cookies for the occasion.
two people staying with leo and two people staying with me, probably. leo has food and heating, but i'm a nicer person. up to you.

the strange guy said:
In a three way shoot out.

leo made us deadly food....rhona gave us floor and showed us around....
hell she even let us take turns in getting into bed with her!!
gud luck explaining your self!!!!
hahah
by the way was champion jim 55 or 51 barrack st??
sorry bout the bed thing ....had to be said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back