Bohs This Friday - last chance til march. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
The last bohs home match of the season is on friday night in dalymount, theres a good few going seemingly from the talk yesterday so if your interested in meetign up to go just pm us a mobile and soemone will text you with where we are meeting at, we usually meet around 6 - 6.30. under 16s - €5, students - €8, adults €15 for jodi main stand.

come on try it just once its the end of season so you won't be bugged again if ya don't enjoy it.student is easy to get just wave any kind of card .and the session is always good before and after.everyone welcome!

It also oculd be the last time many of the current team play in dalymount for bohs as there is alot of players out of contract and bohs dont have the readys at the minute to compete with some of the other clubs - big time debt.

JESUS IAN!!! BE FUCKING CAREFUL THER"RE ONE OF THE WORST BANDS EVER!!!!!!! I CAN GIVE YOU BANDS THAT DO THAT SOUND WELLK!!!!!!

whats the story with this match if Dublin City are getting the rest of their matches forfieted (due to the manager leavin). would that be no match & night out with cheap pints?

jimbobjones said:
whats the story with this match if Dublin City are getting the rest of their matches forfieted (due to the manager leavin). would that be no match & night out with cheap pints?
stop pretending you know anything about sport, dillon. its only the drink you;re after...

match is going ahead anto, dublin city may be relegated by then anyway as they have to beat longford tonight or they are down.

bohs can still finish second thus avoiding a no europe financial meltdown if we win our last two games and drogheda and cork draw on friday. a lot of ifs there mind.

bohs punks said:
It also oculd be the last time many of the current team play in dalymount for bohs as there is alot of players out of contract and bohs dont have the readys at the minute to compete with some of the other clubs - big time debt.
send bobby ryan back to limerick would ya?

this is tonight, also have been asked to inform any of you not busy on saturday that theres an 80s and ska benefit disco for a kids heart hospital on saturday night.

reckon i could get away with an under-16s price? a girl on the street handing out free evening heralds told me i was too young to be smoking the other day.

is the disco in dalymount as well?

just on way out the door, you could pass for 16 probably, long time since i tried it there so cant say beyond that i'm sure you know yourself better than me. disco is in dalyer too, the people who are putting it on had a sick child and really got looked after by the heart foundation its for etc etc. i shall be in lare myself saturday unfortunately. anyway gotta go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back