BNP have actually won a seat in england (1 Viewer)

if there was "up" and "down" parties we'd have four options.
if there was 'back' and 'forward' as well we could have a 'Left Back' party, which was also the name of a sweet valley kids book if i remember

There's a new boy in school named Kisho Murasaki. At first Jessica and Elizabeth and all their friends like Kisho a lot. But when everyone finds out that he has been left back a year, nobody wants to be his friend anymore because they think he's stupid. Elizabeth knows her classmates are wrong about Kisho, but how can she prove it?

if there was 'back' and 'forward' as well we could have a 'Left Back' party, which was also the name of a sweet valley kids book if i remember

i'm back and to the left, back and to the left.

jfk-movie_l.jpg

Why do these people always look so fucking hideous? They really aren't selling this magical white utopia to me.

it might motivate a some folk who normally wouldn't bother to get off their holes and vote next time round.

yeah we should all vote for a complete shower because they are slightly less bad than the bnp. at least it's not as if labour are going to start wars in other countries to dominate their natural resources, open detention centres to house foreign children seeking asylum in britain and openly support torturing, islamic extremist saudi arabia and selling weapons to many very naughty boys the world over so long as theyre not on their vey selective list of naughty boys.

buy a bow and arrow? assassinate eoin then buy it?

i would never normally vote EVER but now i am thinking about it because of the fascists as they are running in my area whenever the elections are announced (they didnt run in the european ones) and i would do anything to keep them out. problem is i despise everyone else, even the greens, and i beleive in all the anarcho punk sound bites (voting legitimises everything they do etc.)

I don't vote precisely for that Barney, it's all good. Still won't vote despite the fash is making gains. I'd rather give 'em the boot to be completely honest.

i would like to infiltrate their ribcages with a screwdriver.

guess what! the tories are smooching with semi dodgy conservatives in poland and czech republic, but its ok theyre not racist they just hate gays. oh no wait they are racist as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back