• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 21
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

roxy

Website
Visit site
Sqeez are doing litres of Blueberry Juice now, you might have noticed. Only got trying it today. It's not bad at all, though a little sweet for morning-times.

What's everyone's favourite fruit juice? Or if you don't possess a juicer or can't be bothered, what's everyone's favourite brand.

kirstie said:
cranberry and raspberry fer shure.
followed by this:
http://www.oceanspray.com/products/white/whitepeach.asp
followed by apple, and mango. Not pineapple, yurgh.
followed by Ribena. Not strictly a juice.
I like pineapple. and Apple. And I drink so much ribena im in danger of becoming a ribena berry. The fact that the blabkberry/strawberry brand of ribena no longer exists is a travesty to human thirst.

no, only if I say I like cats and you take that as licence to straight away say mean things, that's all.

roxy said:
I don't like Cranberry Juice, but I dunno - is it rude if I say this? ;)

kirstie said:
no, only if I say I like cats and you take that as licence to straight away say mean things, that's all.
Well I've just been talking to the cranberries and they don't like this favouritism one little bit. They say they're not going to play second fiddle to some lousy felines and that they don't care about the damn food chain...

tropicaaaaaannnnaaaaaaaa... pity it's so expensive :(
favourite is the ruby breakfast one. i also like bramble hill's cranberry and apple juice.

roxy said:
Sqeez are doing litres of Blueberry Juice now, you might have noticed. Only got trying it today. It's not bad at all, though a little sweet for morning-times.

What's everyone's favourite fruit juice? Or if you don't possess a juicer or can't be bothered, what's everyone's favourite brand.
-------------

I can't drink stuff from concentrate cause I'm a total food snob.
Innocent do really nice smoothies (banana and strawberries) made from proper fruit. They have one litre cartons now too.
http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/takemehome.html

And an Irish company Wild Orchard
http://www.radicalfruitcompany.com/fridge.html

roxy said:

ooh. blueberry. i am intrigued. i've only ever had the freshly squeezed stuff, which is completely delicious but also eye-wateringly expensive, and i've only seen it in one shop.

i am one of those juicer-possessing nerd types, and usually haul it out to make orange and grapefruit juice of a lazy sunday morning. this is also yum with a few raspberries in it. the juicer is a bit of a pain in the arse to clean, but it's very satisfying squashing bits of fruit into the noisy whirly bit (shouting "die! die, grapefruit segment, die!" optional).

hmm, come to think of it, perhaps i could make blueberry juice MYSELF....

bought juice: tropicana ruby breakfast is always yum. i like those innocent smoothies as well, but sort of consider them more of a food than a drink - they're a bit gloopy to be refreshing.

Jimcorr said:
-------------

I can't drink stuff from concentrate cause I'm a total food snob.
Innocent do really nice smoothies (banana and strawberries) made from proper fruit. They have one litre cartons now too.
http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/takemehome.html
Considering it's about 2.50 for their little teeny bottles I dread to think what they charge for a litre.

roxy said:
Considering it's about 2.50 for their little teeny bottles I dread to think what they charge for a litre.

Ah yeah, I know. Its a killer! I think Tesco have them for about €6.50
But I hate the Tesco experience so I usually end up buying the teeny bottles myself. They're dead nice though and are pure fruit.
The Squeeze Blueberry is 80% water which is kind of depressing!

Blueberries are amazing though and really really good for you.
If you ever see Derryvilla Farm's blueberry tonic or their preserves/ relishes, you should try them. Usually only get them in markets etc though..

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=8

gimme some oh dah cranberry ocean spray stuff any day. i hear ill never get cancer if i drink it. right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back