Bloom Festival In Tralee (1 Viewer)

MYSELF AND DISCO PISTOLS WILL BE LE DJs ONE OF THE NIGHTS IN THE FESTIVAL CLUB> DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS OR WHAT DAY. I ASUME IT'S THE GREYHOUND AND AFTER THE BANDS.. YOU CAN NOT QOUTE ME ON THAT ONE.

CLUB HEAD BANG BANG FOLKS ARE UP TO THEIR NECKS IN IT SO IT'LL BE GOOD.

TRALEEQUANDO HO!!!

Nope, we went all swanky and put the festival club in the Imperial hotel. Fingerfood and all, gotta love them cocktail sausages!

The girls from the Chalets are on disc-spinning duties as well. Few more heads to confirm yet,but it looks like a whole big cake of fun.

johan doobay said:
but it looks like a whole big cake of fun.

"One kiddy on Cake, cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace...you can puke yourself to death on this stuff - one girl threw up her own pelvis-bone. What a fucking disgrace.":rolleyes:

johan doobay said:
Nope, we went all swanky and put the festival club in the Imperial hotel. Fingerfood and all, gotta love them cocktail sausages!

The girls from the Chalets are on disc-spinning duties as well. Few more heads to confirm yet,but it looks like a whole big cake of fun.

& don't forget ooal messers to spin some circles also!!!

johan doobay said:

You can put my name on the bill if you like John Boy.

Might get the hipsterati crowd.

Friday:

Republic Of Loose
Rulers Of The Planet
Dry County
Philtre

Saturday:

Delorentos
Cartoon
Scenes
Heliopause

Sunday:

Redneck Manifesto
Special Guest
Saviours Of Space

Monday:
Out On A Limb Records Present
Giveamanakick
Ten Past Seven
Rest
windings

Tuesday

The Chalets
Neosupervital
The immediate
Dwight

Plus workshops, street performers, graffiti, art exhibitions, and festival club with guest djs including Out On A Limb Records, The Disco Pistols, The Chalets, Clubheadbangbang & Kerrynini djs and more.

Daily masterclass in schmoozing and the art of looking good provided by John D'oh.

deadly. i give this event

large-two-thumbs-up.jpg

johan doobay said:
WELL HOT DANG!!! IMPERIAL FUNK AND MAJESTIC ROCK IT IS!! IF YOU DON'T GO TO THIS YOU'RE A FOOL... DISCO HAS ME WORKIN' ON HIS OUTFIT ALREADY. AAWWW YEAH. HE'LL BE THE THORN THAT EVERY ROSE HAS.

GOIN' BANANAS IN BANNA!!

BANNAQUAANNNDO!!!

Ciarán R said:
how do you register for this?

Sold out this morning in four minutes. Sorry boss.

Gonna be doing something at the Schmoozing and Brown-nosing Tent at EP, if you're about.

alternatively you can pm me for online tuition details.

John D'oh said:
Sold out this morning in four minutes. Sorry boss.

Gonna be doing something at the Schmoozing and Brown-nosing Tent at EP, if you're about.

alternatively you can pm me for online tuition details.

Can someone put a price on this?

Sure is, so make sure you have the VCR set to record. Don't want to miss Ray Darcy smiling awkwardly while some yank has a go at Irish dancing.

There'll also be a street performance at Bloom from Clare artist Rocky Meany who might be familiar to any Galway heads as the lunatic who repeatedly bashes himself against a canvas to blistering drum n bass at most of the outdoor festivals up there. Hugely entertaining, certain to make small kids cry in fear.
.|..|Unmissable .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back