BLOC 2009 (1 Viewer)

any of ye catch metro area? they played a dj set last friday in the button factory but didn't head in in the end. those nightflight peeps put em on...it seems they've larry heard in april, mad

any of ye catch metro area? they played a dj set last friday in the button factory but didn't head in in the end. those nightflight peeps put em on...it seems they've larry heard in april, mad

they missed their flight apparently. i went to see them and kept thinking i could only see one of them playing on the decks (and he didnt look like either of them), but only found out today for sure that it wasnt them. I have to say though- the replacement guy played one of the best sets of the weekend...

they missed their flight apparently. i went to see them and kept thinking i could only see one of them playing on the decks (and he didnt look like either of them), but only found out today for sure that it wasnt them. I have to say though- the replacement guy played one of the best sets of the weekend...

how bad! i've seen em on the fabric listings a few times, they seem to be over this direction a fair bit. hopefully they'll do a set in dublin again at some stage.

yea, would love to see them play. still havent listened to the fabric mix they did last year...

its good enough, easily downloadable. that daniel wang podcast posted in the detroit house thread has loadsa class old disco/funk stuff which isn't disimilar to whats on that fabric mix but its nearly better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back