Blackboard (1 Viewer)

Ciansy

I'm not sure whether it's just UCC or if every university uses this damned lecture notes retrieval system. The only reason I'm on Thumped now is because I've been spending the last half an hour clicking.... and waiting.... and clicking.... and waiting.... for it to load my lectures. Why must learning be sooooooooooo hard? This is on top of my natural laziness.

Are you serious? You have access to actual lecture notes? Talk about being spoon fed. ;)

In my day, many moons ago (UCD Arts 1994-1997 - forgettable times) one had to scribble like bejaysus throughout a lecture and still have nothing useful by the end of it. Well I didn't anyway, maybe I'm too slow a writer. Or was smoking too much to remember what had just been said.

Are you serious? You have access to actual lecture notes? Talk about being spoon fed. ;)

In my day, many moons ago (UCD Arts 1994-1997 - forgettable times) one had to scribble like bejaysus throughout a lecture and still have nothing useful by the end of it. Well I didn't anyway, maybe I'm too slow a writer. Or was smoking too much to remember what had just been said.

i felt your pain. you got there 2 mins after they started talkin and game over... the whole lectures notes made no sense

Moodle? Wow, Uni must be great these days! In my day (AGAIN - GRUMBLE GRUMBLE) the library would have 3 copies of the core texts for a class of 500.

We have Blackboard here (UCD). You'd think it would be deadly but in fact noone seems to bother printing them out and I'm too used to the old-school way of doing things to bother. It'll probably be useful at exam time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back