black fag (1 Viewer)

jesus christ, it's like something off will and grace. a slightly funny pun that was taken far too far i think..

nooly said:
jesus christ, it's like something off will and grace. a slightly funny pun that was taken far too far i think..
exactly!thought the concept was pretty good but then...

The music is excellent........just like a camp Henry Rollins.
Actually when he speaks he sounds liek Jello Biafra lol

that's a better use of it...or if it was just a queer punk band called black fag (that's what i assumed they did actually but i'd never heard them before), but just covering black flag songs with camp vocals is a bit boring/pointless/will and grace

I'm pretty sure the singer from Guyana Punchline was in them,they toured playing real redneck places just to stir shit up.
Pretty funny I reckon.

just realised,I may be getting mixed up with Confederate Fagg. Now I'm confused as to who was stirring it up with the rednecks.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm pretty sure the singer from Guyana Punchline was in them,they toured playing real redneck places just to stir shit up.
Pretty funny I reckon.

just realised,I may be getting mixed up with Confederate Fagg. Now I'm confused as to who was stirring it up with the rednecks.

Have you got the album?
I got Confederate Fagg from Chris Bickle - because i'm a freakish fan of all things Smashism....
Watch out for the new U.F.C. containing an interview with Chris!Should be out shortly.
Fagg%205.jpg

I want more beer by UFC is the album I have, I love "Life in the USA" and "Go fuck yourself"
Tell me more about them plz.......

colin riot has been promising me a "pink panzer" cd, a gay skrewdriver cover band i think that sounds like possibly the best thing ever. black fag could have been funny but no they are just shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back