Bite The Hand That Feeds The Poisoned Food zine. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Corm
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
Liiadain said:
god you make weeler sound like some sort of fascist or something. :rolleyes:
you give people points by clicking the button in the top right corner of their post with the tick and stuff in it. the more points you have, the more you can give to other people, etc, but you can't give points to the same person more than once or twice, hence my signature....
can you take points off people?

M.BISON said:
it was tested on animals first, right??

andrew
Yeah, but none of them seemed too interested. Except for the horse-sized dog in a Viennese squat that pissed on the Bastard Youth interview.

Aaaaah fuckmonkeys...

Went into the SB&RS earlier, looked everywhere, didn't see any zines of any kind. Also intended to buy some LPs before realising skintness.

Went to Bruxelles. And so on.

Hey, I should write a zine...

NecroSteve said:
Aaaaah fuckmonkeys...

Went into the SB&RS earlier, looked everywhere, didn't see any zines of any kind. Also intended to buy some LPs before realising skintness.

Went to Bruxelles. And so on.

Hey, I should write a zine...
You obviously didn't look that far.See the big things up behind the counter that kind of look like magazines on top of the records?Those are zines.See the smaller versions of the same things in the box full of books on the counter?Those are zines?See the bloke behind the counter?He's there to answer question like..oh, I don't know..."Do you have any zines??"..I mean if you look, you can actually see big bundles of zines on shelves behind the counter anyway, so we clearly do have zines.
Are you sure you were in the right shop?What do you look like?

Yes, I was in the right shop. It had books and records at least. I had the leather jacket, Emperor t-shirt, backpack, and possibly a very sleep-deprived look about me.

needtokill said:
You obviously didn't look that far.See the big things up behind the counter that kind of look like magazines on top of the records?Those are zines.See the smaller versions of the same things in the box full of books on the counter?Those are zines?See the bloke behind the counter?He's there to answer question like..oh, I don't know..."Do you have any zines??"..I mean if you look, you can actually see big bundles of zines on shelves behind the counter anyway, so we clearly do have zines.
Are you sure you were in the right shop?What do you look like?
if you saw a lank haired guy sittin' behind the counter with a scowling mush you were defo in the right shop!

mc moley said:
sound! i didnt know you could give them to people. i just thought weeler marked people on their goodness. i thought he got his kicks by playing god or whatnot.
I dont even work here anymore.. I dont even come here anymore..

(then how did he read this thread.. you're thinking)

weeler said:
(then how did he read this thread.. you're thinking)
phill mentioned it in a late night cuddle. then when weeler nagged on about the details, phil regretted even mentioning it and had to settle for a spoon position type cuddle instead of full on intercourse.
you guys!:p

Liiadain said:
god you make weeler sound like some sort of fascist or something. :rolleyes:
you give people points by clicking the button in the top right corner of their post with the tick and stuff in it. the more points you have, the more you can give to other people, etc, but you can't give points to the same person more than once or twice, hence my signature....
I can't believe dara took a rep point off me for this inoffensive, NAY, INFORMATIVE, post :(

MANGLER KEEPS TAKING POINTS OFF ME FOR NO APPARENT REASON THE MISERABLE HOOR
...and I have no idea who he/she/it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back