Birthday Ballroom, Friday August 6th TBMC (1 Viewer)

will be there for those would like to join me:

The Roisin Dubh Thursday 12th of August: Boxes, HGF, Autumn Grieve (USA, recorded an E.P. with the Rachels)

This is a load of bollix.

A cracking line-up (probably the best Ballroom line-up yet) and I miss it because my brother has to marry some Cavan bint.

billygannon B.A. said:

A cracking line-up (probably the best Ballroom line-up yet) and I miss it because my brother has to marry some Cavan bint.
yeah, for fucks sake!

billygannon B.A. said:

Could you not try and make a move on her and split them up? Saves you the wedding, and probably a few family christmases for good measure...

therecklessone said:
Could you not try and make a move on her and split them up? Saves you the wedding, and probably a few family christmases for good measure...
maybe make a move on your brother if that doesn't work?

UnIt SevEn said:
maybe make a move on your brother if that doesn't work?
Certainly worth a try, wha?

Here, does this have to be in the Music Centre? Could youse not have found a worser sweat box? Is this part of the great Birthday Ballroom/Gay Sauna conspiracy? Was there last night for Kings Of Leon, it were a fooking disgrace I tell thee. Hot as Satan's ass crack in a heat wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back