Binding thesis in Thesis Centre. (1 Viewer)

hyperocks

Hey guys, just saw Antrophe's post on thesis binding.

Do u wanna know how long it takes to bind thesis in Cork? 3-4 DAYS!! In UCC student's favorite binder! I think there r only 2 binders in cork.

The deadline is coming, Im goin to Dublin get my thesis bound. I'll take the first Aircoach at 6am and arrive in at about 10.30. Is it possible for Thesis Centre in camden st to get 5 hardbound copies of thesis bound in 3 hours as they said in their website? I'll then rush back to cork :D

Cheers

When I did my MA in Cork about a million years ago, there was something like a two-week wait around this time, so it sounds like things have improved.

The Thesis Centre up in Dubblerlin did it in five hours (though I guess they've managed to slice two hours off that by now?), so while our theses were due on a Monday morning, we had to be finished by the Thursday before so we could get the train up and spend Friday having them bound.

And back in those days, we walked barefoot on rusty nails covered in tuberculosis, and had nothing to eat so we had to suck apple butter out from under old men's toenails. And we liked it.

If anyone is in trouble with their theses give Academy Thesis Binding a ring on 087 - 9358893. They are very helpful.

I got my thesis done last summer in galway by Kennys Bindery, they were very helpful, they had my thesis printed and bound in 2 hours, it was a great service, very stress free! All i had to do was e-mail them my thesis and in a couple of hours it was ready for collection! The quality was very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back