Bill Gates photospread (1 Viewer)

hes making that face most geeks make when they see boobs for the first time.

Patrick:"do you know what ed gein said what he thinks about when he sees a beatuiful woman?"
Work Associate:"whats that Patrick?"
Patrick:"well, he said "part of me wants to take ger out to dinner, treat her nice and show her a good time"
Work Associate:"what the other part say?"
Patrick :"the other part of me wonders what her head would look like on a stick!"

brianMy Remorse said:
hes making that face most geeks make when they see boobs for the first time.

Patrick:"do you know what ed gein said what he thinks about when he sees a beatuiful woman?"
Work Associate:"whats that Patrick?"
Patrick:"well, he said "part of me wants to take ger out to dinner, treat her nice and show her a good time"
Work Associate:"what the other part say?"
Patrick :"the other part of me wonders what her head would look like on a stick!"

It looks like she said something that he was meant to say, and he has to laugh at it in front of all the cameras, but he can't stop thinking about how the bitch stole his line and how he's gonna fuckin kill her for that and stick her head in his fridge.

_721892_psch_300.jpg

not really the kind of thing to watch before bed. like playing hitman contracts until 5am with a bottle of jack in you. bad fuckin dreams.

avernus said:
not really the kind of thing to watch before bed. like playing hitman contracts until 5am with a bottle of jack in you. bad fuckin dreams.

haha that sounds like a class night!!

*note to self must try it*
*note to self dont do it with Max Payne.. part of that freaked me out*

brianMy Remorse said:
haha that sounds like a class night!!

*note to self must try it*
*note to self dont do it with Max Payne.. part of that freaked me out*

part of Max Payne freaked me out too - mostly the part where I finished it in a few hours and brought it back. great idea for a game though - love that noir shit.

contracts is infinitely scarier. in one level, I looked through a keyhole to see some dead girl hanging from the ceiling...blood everywhere and some fat butcher chopping away at her severed arm. all to the tune of some 50's song.

fucking disturbed the shit out of me. I fuckin shot that guy a couple hundred times. unloaded fuckin magazine after magazine into his sick fat fuckin head. errr....it was only a game though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back