bift contamination (1 Viewer)

damien

Since 2000
back in the bad hatch days all we had to contend with was plastic. but in the last few weeks i've been hearing stories that the new era of fancy weeds is being tarnished by some cunts spraying the shit with sand/glass/fibreglass (depends on who you're talking to) to make it heavier and thus more profitable. i remained unconvinced until today, when i tasted some gritty, sandy shit right off a fragrant bud.

PRICKS!

jill - eat them and see.

i'm def gonna budmail when i get home.

back in the bad hatch days all we had to contend with was plastic. but in the last few weeks i've been hearing stories that the new era of fancy weeds is being tarnished by some cunts spraying the shit with sand/glass/fibreglass (depends on who you're talking to) to make it heavier and thus more profitable. i remained unconvinced until today, when i tasted some gritty, sandy shit right off a fragrant bud.

PRICKS!

Tis true...have a bit of it at the moment :(

There were a few people coughing blood from smoking that shit too, thankfully the situation's improved a good bit over here now.

hey jill maybe if you collect enought crystals...

napoleon25.jpg

PRICKS!
you should definitely write a strongly worded letter of complaint

www.consumerassociation.ie

never seen anything like this site. have you had packages arrive with no hassle?
yup, get it squished & it can be declared as a bunch of different things. this is ideal if you're living in rented acc with loads of previous residents junk coming in the door, just invent a new person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back