Best value lunch in the city (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
Wheels said:
The Market Bar. The menu is pretty varied (maybe not so good for veggies) and the portions are great value for €6.50. Also always empty during lunchtime.
suprisingly good gaff that. nice to pop in after work as well, if it's quiet. rapid.

Honest to goodness in the George's arcade. Soup and sandwich deal will keep you going til dinner, and you feel healthy after it - fresh baked in the cafe bread . The best of staff.
And the coffee stays hot til the very end ( I hate when you take a gulp of cold coffee after a good sandwich).

Sweetie said:
Honest to goodness in the George's arcade. Soup and sandwich deal will keep you going til dinner, and you feel healthy after it - fresh baked in the cafe bread . The best of staff.
And the coffee stays hot til the very end ( I hate when you take a gulp of cold coffee after a good sandwich).

That's a cool spot.
Deadly fry-ups and the honest special - a fry in tomato + fennel bread. .|..|

Ukiyo on Exchequer street.

Had a Veg Miso Ramen noodle dish from their lunch menu.

Huge bowl with noodles, heaps a veg and all in this tasty soy broth with dashes of chill oil. Delicious.

6 bucks yo.

sangidges in the alliance francaise on nassau st - nice big rolls with simple tasty fillings (the tomato and mozzarella hot sandwich is a winner), and a big helping of tasty green salad. all for €4.50.

though i heard it was going to be closed for a while for renovations. hmph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back