best kids books (1 Viewer)

snotrag

:rolleyes: girls: jacqueline wilson,debbi gilori, meg cabot, megan mcdonald and enid blyton.
:cool:
boys: phillip pullman, darren shan, lemony snickett, brian jacques, anthony horrowitz and roald dahl

:rolleyes: girls: jacqueline wilson,debbi gilori, meg cabot, megan mcdonald and enid blyton.
:cool:
boys: phillip pullman, darren shan, lemony snickett, brian jacques, anthony horrowitz and roald dahl

i don't know about this 'boys' and 'girls' thing. I read wilson, pullman (ok, a few years ago) dahl and blyton (before I decided aged 9 that she was sexist...) and I think most children's authors are pretty unisex. Most of them. Although not many guys would read Jacqueline Wilson's stuff, even though it's hilarious.

000b07cf.JPG

I mostly read roald dahl, the harry potters, his dark materials, nancy drews, mallory towers, the sleepover club, naughts and crosses (preteen), judy blume books (pre teen), sweet valley high, goosebumps, a series of books called Wicca (p.t.) , the babysitters club, eoin colfer books, under the hawthorn tree, safe harbour, the chronicles of narnia and my mams Jackie , beano and Twinkle annuals. I read lots of girly manga as well. I got my little sister a book recently called The Girls Guide To Being The Best At Everything, there's a corrosponding one for boys, and its really good. Stuff like how to ice skate and french plait.

Not so sure about jacqueline wilson. i hated her with a passion. I wrote her and claire hennessy hatemail for their poor writing skills. thats how much of a freak i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back