best kids books (1 Viewer)

snotrag

:rolleyes: girls: jacqueline wilson,debbi gilori, meg cabot, megan mcdonald and enid blyton.
:cool:
boys: phillip pullman, darren shan, lemony snickett, brian jacques, anthony horrowitz and roald dahl

:rolleyes: girls: jacqueline wilson,debbi gilori, meg cabot, megan mcdonald and enid blyton.
:cool:
boys: phillip pullman, darren shan, lemony snickett, brian jacques, anthony horrowitz and roald dahl

i don't know about this 'boys' and 'girls' thing. I read wilson, pullman (ok, a few years ago) dahl and blyton (before I decided aged 9 that she was sexist...) and I think most children's authors are pretty unisex. Most of them. Although not many guys would read Jacqueline Wilson's stuff, even though it's hilarious.

000b07cf.JPG

I mostly read roald dahl, the harry potters, his dark materials, nancy drews, mallory towers, the sleepover club, naughts and crosses (preteen), judy blume books (pre teen), sweet valley high, goosebumps, a series of books called Wicca (p.t.) , the babysitters club, eoin colfer books, under the hawthorn tree, safe harbour, the chronicles of narnia and my mams Jackie , beano and Twinkle annuals. I read lots of girly manga as well. I got my little sister a book recently called The Girls Guide To Being The Best At Everything, there's a corrosponding one for boys, and its really good. Stuff like how to ice skate and french plait.

Not so sure about jacqueline wilson. i hated her with a passion. I wrote her and claire hennessy hatemail for their poor writing skills. thats how much of a freak i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back