Best Bike repair place in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

That guy in temple bar a couple of doors down from the Indian place, down in the basement.. Will do minimal repairs without trying to convince you that you need a whole new block / gear shift system / wheel etc.... yer only man

I just got my bike repaired at rothar, the guys know their stuff and it was quite cheap too.

that lad is shockingly slow.

I went to him once to get a puncture repaired. Paid for it and everything and then realised when I had cycled off he hadnt tightened the wheel back on at all. I brought it back to him and he said he must have forgotten about it because he "was eating a sandwich" while he did it.

To be fair he seems like a genuine enough guy but I wouldn't go back unless I had to.

Ive always found Thinkbike in Rathmines pretty good and helpful. UCD bike shop is good too if you get the right person.

Why are you bumping them? are they any good for non electric bikes?

currently interning at this company.

'are they any good for non electric bikes?'

for repairing? id like to think we are yes.

we'll also collect it for a tenner if its with a 5km radius of our shop (walkinstown/kimmage area)

my boss is a perfectionist so its been drilled in to my me to make sure we are never responsible for someone falling off their bike because of something we forgot, like yer man mentioned above eatin' his sambo, the blemmer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back