best band in the world (as far as you know)... (2 Viewers)

christ, what a question.

For now i'll go with Do Make Say Think, cos they've never recorded a bad song. I'll change my mind in 30 secs no doubt.

The Ex are deadly alright.

For me today my heart and ears go out to
Glass Candy & The Shattered Theatre!
Glasscandy.bmp

Stunning!
glass_candy05.jpg

Alan Remorse said:
christ, what a question.

For now i'll go with Do Make Say Think, cos they've never recorded a bad song. I'll change my mind in 30 secs no doubt.

The Ex are deadly alright.
i'm seeing do make say think in NY in a few days :) i never heard them before but i just downloaded an mp3 and it's pretty cool. time for some sun.

hag said:
i'm seeing do make say think in NY in a few days :) i never heard them before but i just downloaded an mp3 and it's pretty cool. time for some sun.

ahhh bastardo... i cant believe youve never heard them though. They knock the shit out of almost every other instrumental band (except unwed sailor and explosions...)

forgot Slayer. They have to be the best band in the world.

Alan Remorse said:
ahhh bastardo... i cant believe youve never heard them though. They knock the shit out of almost every other instrumental band (except unwed sailor and explosions...)

forgot Slayer. They have to be the best band in the world.
there's tonnes of shit i haven't heard. i said the mp3 was 'OK' and if by explosions, you mean the ones in the sky, i think they're terrible. but no, this shouldn't become an "i think your favourite band is shit" thread, or an ironic thread... we've done all that stuff before, no?

SadieOutlaw said:
so they're good and i would like them, why do you have to be so difficult all the time?
;)
i think it's because i was an easy child. yes, *that* kind of easy...

hag said:
there's tonnes of shit i haven't heard. i said the mp3 was 'OK' and if by explosions, you mean the ones in the sky, i think they're terrible. but no, this shouldn't become an "i think your favourite band is shit" thread, or an ironic thread... we've done all that stuff before, no?
Explosions in the Sky were probably the most cringe-inducingly pussycore nonsense that i have ever seen

SadieOutlaw said:
ah ok well that explains a lot.
so what are the ex like? describe them.
the most unaffected people in the world making the most amazing music in the world. i just have immense admiration for them. i'll make you some cds when i get back or you could always just call over and dance with me?

big fists said:
polvo

their guitars always sound like they're drunk off their ass
polvo are broken up and as such as a collective entity are not in the world right now.besides everybody knows sonic youth are the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back