Best 419 email? (1 Viewer)

wageslave

I just got a great one from a shady U.S Sgt. in Iraq. Ohhh, exciting.

Hello Pal,

I do hope my email meet you in good health. I am Sgt. Michael Thomas Jr. a US military with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq. I am writing to solicit your allegiance as custodian to an asset value of $10 Million dollars that we transferring out of this country.

My partner and I are in need of a good partner someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are transferring it through a diplomatic pouch to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice via courier services. We seek your utmost confidentiality in this.

Once you receive the fund, take out your own awesome reward of 15% and keep our own 85% for onward instruction on whether you're shrewd enough in our assessment to invest the money. Your part of the deal is being the trustful custodian of the found. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you’re agreeable get yourself a deal by replying to:
[email protected]
I which to furnish you with more details.
I’m awaiting your urgent response.

Your Buddy.
Sgt. Michael Thomas Jr.

Wikipedia explanation of 419 scams here.

Ha ha their view on american language is like Team America in reverse.

"take out your own awesome reward" hilarious

mark_makuti.jpg
pastor_chris.jpg
stev_ebe.jpg

Oh Jesus wept.

Irish Examiner said:
Clareman held in Ghana ‘not looking to buy wife’

THE Clareman taken hostage in Ghana seven weeks ago has rejected suggestions he travelled to Africa to “buy a wife”.

James Lafferty, 49, from Quin, spoke publicly for the first time and admitted he was duped by an internet scam but was not looking to meet a Ghanaian woman.

“Chasing women in Ghana for money would have been a bit of a joke. There were no women in Ghana. End of story,” he said.

In November, Mr Lafferty was rescued after five days held hostage in a hotel room in Accra, Ghana.

He had flown there at the request of somebody posing as a businessman.

Mr Lafferty said his visit and kidnapping was not linked to the popular online 419 fraud method (such as lotteries, offers, inheritance claims), he was sucked into before his departure.

In a lengthy interview with the Clare Champion he described his ordeal with three hostage takers.

After being taken at gunpoint shortly after arriving, Mr Lafferty was brought to a hotel room where his captors demanded $500,000.

Mr Lafferty, who said he had hit hard times after a failed business venture linked to construction at Dublin Airport, explained he had no money to give.

“The biggest joke of it all was they pulled out the gun, put two bullets into it and said ‘we want $500,000’.

“I looked at them and I said ‘of all the people in Ireland you picked, you picked the poorest man in Ireland’,” he said.

They took what money he had in his wallet along with Clare GAA jerseys and other clothes.

While in the room, the kidnappers got drunk on “bad bottles of Guinness” and at times threatened to have Mr Lafferty killed.

At one stage, to pass the time, they watched from Mr Lafferty’s laptop a copy of the Clare U-16 women footballers’ All- Ireland win, a team he trained.

Frustrated at his failure to produce money, his kidnappers were negotiated down to a sum of $12,000 — from the sale of his jeep at home.

However, through coded messages to his friends he managed to inform gardaí in Ennis of his plight and they reacted quickly.

At one stage he pretended to pass on the phone number of the hotel to his wife in Ireland so she could send money but instead he passed the details to Ennis gardaí.

The gardaí liaised with their counterparts in Ghana who raided the hotel, freed Mr Lafferty and arrested the only kidnapper in the room.

“I was on the phone to Ann [his wife] about the money coming through when the Ghanaian police opened up the door. Stanley [a hostage taker] was there lying on the bed with a ‘James Lafferty and Associates’ top on him,” he said.

Mr Lafferty made a statement to Ghanaian police who have since charged a man in his 20s with kidnap.

On returning home Mr Lafferty said his wife has been very supportive despite reports speculating his reason for travelling.

He questions his logic for deciding to go to Ghana on a whim, while he has taking a break in London to escape from his financial trouble.

“I was in a bullin’ mad lunatic of a fit, I didn’t even tell my wife [I was going]. ’Twas lunacy. If Our Lady’s Hospital was open wouldn’t you send the white van [for me],” he said.

Mr Lafferty said there was never €200,000 paid over in the original racket, as has been reported, to the “419” fraudsters but he and two colleagues had lost a “substantial” amount of money.

He said all three men have solicitors involved.

Originally Posted by Irish Examiner
Clareman held in Ghana ‘not looking to buy wife’

Tears of laughter.
If noone else make a movie out of that then I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back