Beckham to LA Galaxy - Massive contract! (1 Viewer)

Since leaving United he's done fuck all, Madrid didn't win any La Liga titles, have failed miserably in the Champions League and England took his captaincy and then dropped him so why the fuck would they waste that much money on him??

The American league isn't as shit as it used to be, the fitness levels are really high and Beckham has been out of match practice for months anyway I thought if you were going to America to retire you went to Miami :D :D

Ah sure I suppose him and his mate Tom Cruise can go to all the scientologist meetings they want now.

Since leaving United he's done fuck all, Madrid didn't win any La Liga titles, have failed miserably in the Champions League and England took his captaincy and then dropped him so why the fuck would they waste that much money on him??

The American league isn't as shit as it used to be, the fitness levels are really high and Beckham has been out of match practice for months anyway I thought if you were going to America to retire you went to Miami :D :D

Ah sure I suppose him and his mate Tom Cruise can go to all the scientologist meetings they want now.

Whether Beckhams form has been good or not is irrelevant.

beckham was been signed as in investment to boost attendances and shirt sales.the MLS now they are struggling to get market share with their league.
Americans might not know awful lot about soccer, but one person they do know is Beckham.
all matches should be sold out just to see him and play and every sort of beckham merchandise will be available to the fans - who WILL buy them.

Beckham could be the first in a line of new players to go to america. the new designated player rule means that teams can break their wage budget to lure a slightly passed it star.

HE'S ONLY GETTIN' ABOUT 50 MILLION DOLLARS FOR 5 YEARS FOR ACTUALLY PLAYING...THE REST IS ANOTHER DEAL TIED IN WITH ALL THAT 'BRAND' BIZNESS AND SOME SOCCER ACADEMY....

IT'S A DIFFERENT WORLD OVER THERE MAN. TALK TO DEREK JETER WHO GOT 252 MILLION FOR 10 YEARS OF BASEBALL. OR SHAQ. 100 MILLION FOR 4 YEARS AND HE ONLY PLAYS HALF THE TIME. THAT'S JUST THEIR SALARY WITHOUT ANY ENDORSEMENT SHIT. HOW ABOUT LARRY BROWN WHO GOT PAID 18 MILLION DOLLARS TO NOT COACH THE KNICKS!!

CASHAQUAANNNDO!!!

His form is completely relevant. If he wasn't signed for footballing reasons then the American League has forgotten the past and is condemned to repeat it. Beckham is on 500 times the average salary of his team mates - that cannot be good for any league. And if people who dont usually go to football matches queue up to see a footballing superstar and all they get is a tubby hasbeen then they aint gonna come again.

Whether Beckhams form has been good or not is irrelevant.

beckham was been signed as in investment to boost attendances and shirt sales.the MLS now they are struggling to get market share with their league.
Americans might not know awful lot about soccer, but one person they do know is Beckham.
all matches should be sold out just to see him and play and every sort of beckham merchandise will be available to the fans - who WILL buy them.

Beckham could be the first in a line of new players to go to america. the new designated player rule means that teams can break their wage budget to lure a slightly passed it star.

he should at least be honest about it! he is saying its not for the money. Come on man, first thing he should do is hold a press conference wearing a t-shirt with a dollar sign on it and say 'I'm fucking rich bitches!!!'

he should at least be honest about it! he is saying its not for the money. Come on man, first thing he should do is hold a press conference wearing a t-shirt with a dollar sign on it and say 'I'm fucking rich bitches!!!'
ah now, the man isn't repsonsible for the maounts of cash the lads are giving him. maybe it isn't about the money. maybe it's about the climate. maybe becks fancies acting. but you can't blame him if these people want to shower him with odds.

he'd expect a lotta dosh from inter or any of those boys an all.

he was holding out on a deal at real because of issues to do with his image rights, your right maybe he dose fancy acting but i would reckon are large chunk of his decision was made on money not football......definitely not football

Apparently Beckham will be the kicker for LA Galaxy and he will be allowed to carry his football boots in holsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back