beautiful unit album.. (2 Viewers)

the departed

is really nice. some really great simple lo fi pop tunes from guitar wielder on stage with si scroeder, kittser etc..

nice work brian. check it out everyones.

Where will it be out? Is Road taking new stock?

Brian is launching it on the 2nd of April, from 5pm to 7pm in the Joinery, Arbour Hill D7...It's close to Walsh's in Stoneybatter. Everyone's welcome, there'll probably be some fun stuff going on other than just reminiscing about the Idiots and heavy drinking and such, but I can't say just yet exactly what it will be as Brian has censored me...I'll post up if the Fun Thing is definitely going to happen. Sorry to be arsey about it...

Anyway, it's free in, and there will probably be a stall with all of the Trust Me I'm A Thief records on sale and an exhibition of TMIAT related posters...some gems in there, if anyone remembers :) The hours (5 to 7pm) are to enable people to pop in after work for a tipple and a listen and then head off for the spuds or whatever.

The album will be in Road at least on Fri the 3rd of Apr, and will be in most shops thereafter.

Hi again...
Just to let you know, Brian will be playing live at the album launch! It will be a shortish set, and he'll be playing sometime between 5 and 7. He has a band, it's Brian on guitar/vocal/keys, Jimmy Eadie on bass/vocals/keys/effects and me on a couple of drums.
So...to reiterate: It's this Thursday evening, after work, in the Joinery. It's free. And there will be repetitive wine, drony cheese, a dark crunching poster exhibition, and heavy, groove-based conversation. The plan is that good times will be had by all, even unto the point of hitting Walsh's afterwards to continue the revels. And why not sez you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back