beards (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash said:
lalas01.jpg

hehe this guy was a in a band as well as on the usa sawker team.

chris waddle shouldve started a band

moc said:
hehe this guy was a in a band as well as on the usa sawker team.

chris waddle shouldve started a band

Ah what I would give to see the Alexei Lalas band! Not as much as I would give to see the Carlos Valderrama band:

valderrama.jpg

Okay okay, so I should have put that one in the moustache thread. Maybe I should start a separate haircut thread then.

Surely beards are acceptable in the workplace by now?

Well with a haircut and a shave my own mother said I look about 15 and fell about the place laughing. Now the job I'd be going for is looking for someone with a lot of experience. So I would've thought leave the beard and just trim it short. Advice from recent job seekers had it that I must shave.

Stupid.

I shaved my beard off for every job interview I had for a while. I gave up shaving for every interview and immediately got a job. Haven't shaved since, haven't needed a job since.

I did an interview with the beard - didn't get it. Same job came up again, did interview with no beard - didn't get it. The moral is don't worry about it, it's all just a waste of time anyway

:-(

mah beard is coming back in a big way since I shaved in April.
Never again. Had about 3 days looking like a 35 yearold. who the fuck wants to look young.

Beard Tonic | Dr K Soap Company
Don't know what barbers are stocking it, but the Irish gift shop next to the Temple Bar has it. Ye can also order online. I got it as a gift along with their beard soap. It's the biz.

Got some! Just so you know, that gift shop doesn't do it anymore, but they have it in Sam's Barbers directly across the Liffey on Ormond Quay.

Thanks again dude!

I might get some of this stuff if it gets another good review

i heartily endorse this event or product

I got some of this beard conditioning oil today and applied a few drops about half an hour ago. The effect is not immediately dazzling. How long do I have to wait?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back