BB84 ARDNACRUSHA (1 Viewer)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
a0379436588_10.jpg

BB84 is a peat powered collaboration circling around core members Paddy Shine (Gnod, Moundabout,Tesla Tapes) , Moose (Wild Rocket, Worst, Moose Electronics) and George Brennan (Cholera House, Wild Rocket, Melodica Deathship) and Natalia Beylis (Woven Skull, Divil A'Bit, solo).

On their debut Ardnacrusha EP , BB84 deal in crushing drones, improvised electronic workouts, sparse synth composition and tape manipulation whilst always collaborating with the divilsome ghosts in the machinery to create an immersive soundtrack to the post industrial boglands of the Irish Midlands.

Ardnacrusha was recorded in one session at Sun Studios in the scum heart of Dublin with Rian Trench at the controls. It was then produced and mixed by George Brennan in the Meadow Studio in the bewitching surroundings of County Wicklow with Rian returning to handle mastering duties.

Ardnacrusha was the first large scale engineering project undertaken by the post colonial Irish government. The station harnesses the power of the River Shannon to generate electricity for most of the country. On this their first album, BB84 harness the power of the post industrial landscape to generate a large scale electronics onslaught of epic dimensions.

Released July 6, 2022, vinyl sold out in under two hours but you can pay what you like to download the digital on bandcamp.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is class. Been hoping for a BB84 album for some time but assumed it was just gonna be a live thing

Nice one! We recorded this in January 2020 but due to lots of stuff it took a while to get finished. We're defo gonna do more live and recorded stuff.

Nice one! We recorded this in January 2020 but due to lots of stuff it took a while to get finished. We're defo gonna do more live and recorded stuff.

YES to more gigs and records. Anything lined up?

PS- were you at Supersonic fest in Birmingham last weekend? Thought i saw out there but figured it musta been someone else...

YES to more gigs and records. Anything lined up?

PS- were you at Supersonic fest in Birmingham last weekend? Thought i saw out there but figured it musta been someone else...

That was me alright. Superb weekend and my first of many Supersonics all going well. Would love to do a BB84 set through one of those huge sound systems.

Nothing planned right now tbh but we'll get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back