Bassist available (1 Viewer)

x-tonic

25 year old bass player/keys player available. My old band of which i was a member for 3 years has broken up recently and im looking for a new band. I played bass/sang and also played piano/keys.

Influences:blink 182,ben folds,eve6,something corporate,box car racer,fountains of wayne(old stuff),jimmy eat world,foos,lit,my vitriol,nada surf,weezer, etc etc

i have gig and studio experience, and own transport. looking for a serious band who play punk/pop stuff. P.M if interested!!

Hey,

The band of which I’m a member , “nurse”, needs a new bass player. Other guy left to do his own band thing. Our influences are a tad heavier/faster than the ones you listed, we‘re sort of a long the line of At the Drive-In, Sparta, Foos [in places], My Vitriol [in other places] etc etc…

We’re basically starting again. Very serious minded, we’re looking to rehearse and gig as soon and as often as possible. For what it’s worth, we’re “well connected”. Original stuff. We’re a singer [24] guitarist [23]. Have a drummer, looking for a new one…the current guy knows, so we’re not being sneaky!!

If you’re interested, you can mail me at@: [email protected]

Yep might be interested we like weezer first album was the best also lit especially the video with pamala anderson.

The band will be based in Dublin but members are from all around the country.
I like all sorts of rock and hard rock hey if interested email

[email protected]

Heya,

Sorry it's taken so longtoget back on. Got ourselves the new drummer I was talking about and everything is getting going. I'll mail you about the details.

Cheers

Ro

Texas Galaxy are looking for a bass player, to extend line up from three to four piece (guitarist currently playing bass). We'll be holding auditions soon and if you'd like to check us out, go to www.robertcrosbie.com/mp3.html and download a track to see if you like our stuff.

We've loads of gigs, label interest, and our own studio. Email me (either from here or our website) with your details and we can talk then.

Cheers,
Rob.

P.S. You must be from Dublin! (preferably northside but not essential)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back