BASS PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

chrissputnik

Experienced Bassist urgently wanted for Dublin rock band. Committed to going somewhere with this line up so must be dedicated and ambitious. Vocal ability isn't neccessary but would be a big plus.

Influences include, Interpol, Death cab for Cutie, Pavement, dEUS, Sigur Ros.

Contact, 0868676591.
[email protected]

Experienced Bassist urgently wanted for Dublin rock band. Committed to going somewhere with this line up so must be dedicated and ambitious. Vocal ability isn't neccessary but would be a big plus.

Contact, 0868676591.
[email protected]

No offence but how3 much experience do you need to hit one note every now and again?If you sound like your influences that is.....

AH now, to be fair, the bass player in interpol is bloody brilliant, probably best thing about the band. The bassist on the first deus album was deadly too. Just because it's not mad tech don't mean it's easy. I've played with some serious stinker bassists in their first bands, found that (especially with bassists) being able to play along to records doesn't make you able to play in a band.

Here(cant rememeber if your name is brian or tom):rolleyes: ,just let me be a prick ok;)
ReadySteadyJedi said:
AH now, to be fair, the bass player in interpol is bloody brilliant, probably best thing about the band. The bassist on the first deus album was deadly too. Just because it's not mad tech don't mean it's easy. I've played with some serious stinker bassists in their first bands, found that (especially with bassists) being able to play along to records doesn't make you able to play in a band.

Not too sure,I think we might be coming down with The Pine Hill Haints in September.I think Daniel is organising it but Im not sure.2/3rds of Oak will be down with them anyway even if we arent playing because willy is playing drums with them for the tour and Im tour driver so you will have the pleasure of our company at least.;)
ReadySteadyJedi said:
It's brian. And i was opening it up for whole new levels of prickdom ;)

Here, when youse coming to galway?

Contact, 0868676591.
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back