Bass player (1 Viewer)

Buddhapadge

Website
www.eyesclosed.com
I'm 24. I'm already in a band, but I'm looking for something interesting. I play six string and fretless, and I have my own gear and experience. I love hardcore, Warp-style electronica, 70's jazz fusion (think Bitches Brew, Mahavishnu, Headhunter-era Herbie Hancock and Return to Forever) and post-rocky stuff like the Rednecks, Sigur Ros and The Necks (who are amazing if you haven't heard them). Leave me a message if you wanna jam or something...
Paddy

Hi paddy. Im a huge fan of boards of canada, underworld, radiohead, flaming lips, mum, etc!! Im actually looking for a bass player. Im 24 too. check out www.chrismorrin.com here u will find some demo mp3s of what me and the lads ar doing lately. need a bassist who is dedicated and who seriuosly wants to give it a shot.

Email me on [email protected] if u wanna jam...hope to hear from you either way...
Chris

Buddhapadge said:
I'm 24. I'm already in a band, but I'm looking for something interesting. I play six string and fretless, and I have my own gear and experience. I love hardcore, Warp-style electronica, 70's jazz fusion (think Bitches Brew, Mahavishnu, Headhunter-era Herbie Hancock and Return to Forever) and post-rocky stuff like the Rednecks, Sigur Ros and The Necks (who are amazing if you haven't heard them). Leave me a message if you wanna jam or something...
Paddy

Hey mate, we are looking for a bass player for a massive attack / moby / sneaker pimps style band (thats the best i can describe it!!!), we use lots of samples and backing tracks, all original material, i can send a demo if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back