Bass player (1 Viewer)

Buddhapadge

Website
www.eyesclosed.com
I'm 24. I'm already in a band, but I'm looking for something interesting. I play six string and fretless, and I have my own gear and experience. I love hardcore, Warp-style electronica, 70's jazz fusion (think Bitches Brew, Mahavishnu, Headhunter-era Herbie Hancock and Return to Forever) and post-rocky stuff like the Rednecks, Sigur Ros and The Necks (who are amazing if you haven't heard them). Leave me a message if you wanna jam or something...
Paddy

Hi paddy. Im a huge fan of boards of canada, underworld, radiohead, flaming lips, mum, etc!! Im actually looking for a bass player. Im 24 too. check out www.chrismorrin.com here u will find some demo mp3s of what me and the lads ar doing lately. need a bassist who is dedicated and who seriuosly wants to give it a shot.

Email me on [email protected] if u wanna jam...hope to hear from you either way...
Chris

Buddhapadge said:
I'm 24. I'm already in a band, but I'm looking for something interesting. I play six string and fretless, and I have my own gear and experience. I love hardcore, Warp-style electronica, 70's jazz fusion (think Bitches Brew, Mahavishnu, Headhunter-era Herbie Hancock and Return to Forever) and post-rocky stuff like the Rednecks, Sigur Ros and The Necks (who are amazing if you haven't heard them). Leave me a message if you wanna jam or something...
Paddy

Hey mate, we are looking for a bass player for a massive attack / moby / sneaker pimps style band (thats the best i can describe it!!!), we use lots of samples and backing tracks, all original material, i can send a demo if you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back