Bass Player looking for band (1 Viewer)

Brandobass

I'm a 21 year old bass player looking for like minded people to be in a band with. I've been in my fair share of bands that were a waste of time at this stage so unless your planning to actually make it don't bother contacting me. Not looking for a weekend band of a practice once a week thing.
As far as genre goes I don't care if its jazz, pop, metal, indie, blues, emo or flamenco as long as its good.
I live north of dublin.

Cheers.

Hey man would you be interested in something influenced by the likes of GnR, Velvet Revolver, Motley Crue, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC ect ect??? Basically riff based rock??? I'm a guitarist and I sing a bit.

www.myspace.com/mrmojoireland

That is my old band. Not a million miles away from what I wanna do now if at all.

I've got a drummer I've been jammin with too.

Let me know dude..|..|.|..|.|..|

I'm a 21 year old bass player looking for like minded people to be in a band with. I've been in my fair share of bands that were a waste of time at this stage so unless your planning to actually make it don't bother contacting me. Not looking for a weekend band of a practice once a week thing.
As far as genre goes I don't care if its jazz, pop, metal, indie, blues, emo or flamenco as long as its good.
I live north of dublin.

Cheers.
hello im a sound engineer looking to make a serious band also. ive been playing guitar for eight years and have over 200 basic ideas for songs. my influences are everything-from sigur ros, god is an astronaut, massive attack, ryan adams, bob dylan etc everything. i live in north dublin as well im from swords- if ur still interested i can send u a c.d of my stuff and see what you think. if you want

Hay my band is going to make it don't do time wasting so you can check out the band on bebo the band is called The Anoraks. Have a listen and email me back.

Dudes .. stop wasting these guys time with your facetious replies. Can't you see they are busy "making it"?

I live north of dublin.

Cheers.
www.myspace.com/largemound
pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back