Bands wanted for monthly club in Wicklow (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter bph
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

bph

The Monkey Club at the Leitrim Lounge in Wicklow Town is looking for bands for gigs coming up over the next few months, usually the last Friday of the month. Any volunteers? We've been putting gigs on for about eighteen months and we usually get a decent crowd. Three bands each night, playing their own music.

PM me if you're interested.

Thank you.

Thank you washingcattle, thank you very much. Our line-up for January is complete, should anyone care to call in on the 28th. The bands are Pimps and Gimps, The Valentinos and Dingus Kong (members and ex-members of Estel, The Evil Knievals, Blood Red Dolls and many more bands) will be playing there debut gig.

Still going indeed. We had our third anniversary gig on Friday. If you'd been there you would have gotten profiteroles and Monkey Cake. You looking for a gig skippi90?

Alright mate, Random Frequency might be interested in making the trek from Belfast to play this, got a new ep releasing at the end of september and looking to get a few gigs sorted. www.facebook.com/randomfrequency has a few of our tunes on it, we only ever play our own stuff and can headline a gig with a very robust set of songs.

The Lost Icons, we are very much about original music but we don't mind someone throwing in a cover especially if they've put their own twist on it. If a band wants to play a cover just to add a few a minutes, we'd prefer if they just played a shorter set. We're bastards like that.
PeteD, I'll have a listen and see what the other lads think.

@The Lost Icons, we are very much about original music but we don't mind someone throwing in a cover especially if they've put their own twist on it. If a band wants to play a cover just to add a few a minutes, we'd prefer if they just played a shorter set. We're bastards like that.
@PeteD, I'll have a listen and see what the other lads think.

just pm' ya a link to our racket. i hope its to your linking.

Hey, The P Affection would be interested in getting involved! Check out our two album online now. We are currently touring the second album and this sounds like a nice place to drop in and play at :) YOu can get me at 0851075444. Padraig

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back