Bands For Limerick (1 Viewer)

BrazenCunt

Hey Kids,Are there any bands fancy travelling down to Limerick for a gig?WE have fuck all down here,and need some bands to show the muppet scene what music sounds like,so if you have or know bands interested give me an email at [email protected], peace, Pezáo

BrazenCunt said:
Hey Kids,Are there any bands fancy travelling down to Limerick for a gig?WE have fuck all down here,and need some bands to show the muppet scene what music sounds like,so if you have or know bands interested give me an email at [email protected], peace, Pezáo

La Quiete, Thread Pulls & Kader Fire - sat 12th March - The Boatclub!
You probably know about that already though.
If you want to drop down on the night we can talk about helping each other out/doing a few gigs etc...limericks gone a bit quite recently when it comes to bands doing something different.
We`ll do a El Bastardo/Serpents gig!

BrazenCunt said:
are you thinking about doing all-ages gigs?

Mickey, when did The Poke break up? That's shite, I was always wishin you were doing more, yis were one the bands I've most been excited about in Ireland for a while. Hope the rest of yis keep doing something in the short fast loud raw variety.

jesus corm where ya been out foriegn or something, well we never really broke up we just havent played a gig or practiced in about 2 years , con is doing some crazy noizey andy fogerty esque madness hes calling the "hate fuck contingent" and meself and fi are in the republic of irelands premier street punk band, ah yes god bless the border.i must post ya over a few of the poke cds to give round ta yer smelly crusty mates in denmark ,pm us yer address

apprently the amc have regrouped and are giving the whole promoting thing one final shot in a bid to give the limerick music scene a much needed kick in the arse.

trev said:
apprently the amc have regrouped and are giving the whole promoting thing one final shot in a bid to give the limerick music scene a much needed kick in the arse.

That would be cool, had some great nights in the high stool thanks to amc gigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back