Ballroom #77: Isabel at Sunset, MDR, P247, Night on Earth, June 27th (1 Viewer)

What a fun night! Even "choking on his own spit" (his own words) Ro was great, Night on Earth showed their pedigree, Pantone247 entertained - wasn't 100% about the English band... oh, they were Italian... really? But they seemed like a sound bunch, rescuing the Pantones by supplying a very nice replacement guitar after a broken string.

What a fun night! Even "choking on his own spit" (his own words) Ro was great, Night on Earth showed their pedigree, Pantone247 entertained - wasn't 100% about the English band... oh, they were Italian... really? But they seemed like a sound bunch, rescuing the Pantones by supplying a very nice replacement guitar after a broken string.
Thanks, Squiggle!

Really enjoyed this gig. My night really went with a bang when after 3 songs my pint glass of bulmers vibrated off the bass bin and threw itself into my monitor after 30 seconds of which it expunged the worst sounds of hades I've ever heard!

I thought the whole PA had suddenly been taken over by satan it was frightening. But nobody seemed to notice!

Baptism of Fire. Sorry about that Liam-hope yr monitor has been 'exorcised'.

Pat, check your myspace. Again, though, can't tell you how sorry I am to have missed ye all.
Listening to Night on Earth now. Whens the next one?

Pat, check your myspace. Again, though, can't tell you how sorry I am to have missed ye all.
Listening to Night on Earth now. Whens the next one?

Eric, thanks mate and we're playing in Roisindubh Galway on Thursday 3rd July with Hooray for Humans. After that we'd like to play with a band called Large Mound.

Thanks to everyone who came out for this and to allen for organising it. Met loads of new people (hi pat, rampz and others) and really enjoyed the bands on the night. I didn't make it to play pool afterwards, but blame that on chips.

Wooh! Great night alround. 3 Ballrooms in July!

Sunday 6th Sincabeza, MP Inferno & The Holy Roman Army The Boom Boom Room

Ballroom weekender:
Friday July 25th Thomas Truax, Hoovers & Sledgehammers, Mirakil Whip, The Bastard Rain - The Lower Deck
Saturday July 26th Electric Eel Shock, Adebisi Shank & Oak - Andrew's Lane Theatre

Yes, great fun indeed. I thought Isabel At Sunset were good, and a very nice bunch of guys. I met them on the street the next day and they were picking up the kids and being all Italian: "bella ragazza! Beautiful eyes!"

Great to be at the Ballroom, it has been too long, and to meet some old faces. Also, it was cool to meet Moods for Moderns and Hayworth, who are both very nice. :)

Ballroom weekender:
Friday July 25th Thomas Truax, Hoovers & Sledgehammers, Mirakil Whip, The Bastard Rain - The Lower Deck
Saturday July 26th Electric Eel Shock, Adebisi Shank & Oak - Andrew's Lane Theatre

That is going to be an amazing weekend! Everybody should go to hear/see Thomas Truax.

Also, it was cool to meet Moods for Moderns and Hayworth, who are both very nice. :)

I think by the end of the night I said hello to any one I recognized. Best night I've had in a long time. It was great to actually hear MDR this time (great lyrics), Night on Earth makes me wish I could sing and play keys, and Pantone was every good. I already knew from the thumped covers that I'd enjoy his set. Incredible voice.

I still haven't heard anything about the downloads I was promised. Maybe I misspelt my e-mail.. any Ballroom people around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back