Ballroom # 67: A Lazarous Soul, JD & Wages of Sin, NotMenButGiants, BC's Love Bullets (1 Viewer)

Re: Ballroom # 67: A Lazarous Soul, JD & Wages of Sin, NotMenButGiants, BC's Love Bul

This show is being recorded for a TV3 documentary so please get there early to contribute to the crowd noise.*

*I probably just made that up, there now.

Re: Ballroom # 67: A Lazarous Soul, JD & Wages of Sin, NotMenButGiants, BC's Love Bul

Good night, great performances from all

Shame about the amp trouble for BC's Love Bullets. Good set from them nevertheless

Also big fucking shame about the toeraggs who were hassling the engineer and trashed a mic when we weren't looking. Really ruined the buzz of a good night:mad::(

what??? jesus that totally blows! do you know who these folks were or which band they were with? fuck thats awful.

:mad::mad:

amp trouble aside i really had a good time!

bullets :heart: the ballroom of romance!

Only noticed after ye dudes split. I reckon we know people who know them so.. watch this space

lay the fucking smackdown post haste! think i know the crowd yr talking about.either that or i'm being heavily judgemental...i just saw one group of peeps who were acting the maggot all night.

sorry to heat that allen..

we had to drop a young lass to the bus as she lives in kildare and was prepared to walk to tara street alone to get her last bus at one..what a nut.

Aye, a great night, really enjoyed it. Sorry bout my amp packing in, must have gotten shaken up on the way up to the gig...gonna be a bit of balls trying to get it fixed now.

But then again we have the amp to thank for the top notch stand up. .|..|

broken amp = heart attack

but good stand up from cadwell...i can't believe he didn't take a ten minute bass solo tho

Good night, great performances from all

Shame about the amp trouble for BC's Love Bullets. Good set from them nevertheless

Also big fucking shame about the toeraggs who were hassling the engineer and trashed a mic when we weren't looking. Really ruined the buzz of a good night:mad::(

The opening comedy was great . Twas a shame about the amp .

As for the drunken toeragg I think there was only one . The way he was acting Id say he got his [SIZE=-1]Cumupance on the way home .

Anyway great night all the same .
[/SIZE]

was it a very drunken man sporting an orange t shirt perchance?i saw him stumbling by on several occasions when we were playing..

It wasn't that dude. It was the two jerks sitting directly behind the desk

two lads wearing shirts right??staggering around and being total pricks all night?thought they looked liked trouble.

I have a ticket for ALS in the button factory tomorrow that needs a home.

I don't remember buying it and I have a feeling the date has been moved a few times since it was originally announced.

its an e-ticket so I can send it on. Anyone interested, let me know. I'd say it will be great and I'm raging I have to miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back