Ballroom #4 (5 Viewers)

Unclealo

Uncle Alo
Website
www.thirteenthlock.net
The Ballroom of Romance presents:

Ballroom #4
Fri 27th of Sept @ The Lower Deck Portobello.
€5 inc. free CD-r for the first 100 in.
Doors 9pm

A night of live alternative music and comedy featuring

The Warlords of Pez:
Dublin's favourite bunch of intergalactic rock gods. who recently brought their brand of deconstructed rock comedy to Witnness

http://www.warlordsofpez.com

The Evangelists:

Hailing from Muff Co. Donegal, the Evangelists have compared to Captain Beefheart and System of a Down and count none other than John Peel as a fan. Recently they launched their second E.P. "This a Real Rabbit" which is available from Road and Freebird Records.

http://www.theevangelists.freeuk.com

Das Spinztahs

On the night Das Spinztahs take a break from their residencey at the Thomas the Skank Engine night in the Thomas House to spin some cheesey decks

More info:

http://www.holyghostfathers.com

Billy,On the basis of your picture I think you should take money on the door this time.

And yes beer a plenty!

em.. that's about it. .. and I still haven't had time to put anything new (good) on hgf-.com:(

yeah it's just the beemer is in the garage being fixed, I ran down some peasants on the north side and they dented the fender.

How near does the 16 go?

If you get off just as it turns off Camden St. onto South Circular Rd. its just a straight 200m or so to the Canal and just to the right of the Portobello bridge (town side)

... if that makes any sense.

if you get off on the corner of harrington st, its a short 2 minute walk up to the lower deck (the pub that's beside portobello college, by the canal).

Also the THiNGS stall will be all systems go at this gig so any of the bands playing that want CD's or whatever sold for them on the night bring em along

Originally posted by hopper
if you get off on the corner of harrington st, its a short 2 minute walk up to the lower deck (the pub that's beside portobello college, by the canal).

Also the THiNGS stall will be all systems go at this gig so any of the bands playing that want CD's or whatever sold for them on the night bring em along

You already have the bag of tricks though don't you?

Just look it up on the map site, theres a link in the "i want a satalite picture of me house" thread.

I actually can't believe people don't know where this pub is. I just can't. Hope the PA is better this time.

Originally posted by swingkid
hey don't mean to be jumping the boat on #4 but what's the full line-up for #5?
is it still estel, jimmy behan, herv ? rollers/sparkers ain't playing

Aghh! The cat is out of the bag!;)

Am... looks like its a 3 band bash as rollers and gregor 57 can't play. Unless anyone has some instrumental/ electronic recommendations????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back